Race Update!

Don't they have little claws as well? Attempting to snap sounds like it'd be a bloody endeavor.

Oh yeah, another thing Prydaen can do!

When brawling they are the only race that (always) has the claw command. Rakash have it temporarily while in moonskin, but that doesn't -really- count does it?! :P

I like claw, I think it does more damage than slapping or kicking or punching. I haven't figured out a really good combo for it yet though.

Well, I'm not going to go back and read the last week's comments, 'cause I'm both busy and lazy, but I like biting stuff. We should totally be able to take a chunk out of something, at least if it tries to pick us up or something.

Mmm, monster-i-licious...

Oh yeah, another thing Prydaen can do!

When brawling they are the only race that (always) has the claw command. Rakash have it temporarily while in moonskin, but that doesn't -really- count does it?! :P

I like claw, I think it does more damage than slapping or kicking or punching. I haven't figured out a really good combo for it yet though.

I love brawling with my claws :D So much fun to rip a goblin down the middle with your bare hands. I'm pretty sure moonskin rakash have the ability to bite without grappling as well. Which I thought was unfair till I took a good look at the character art and realized that a) Moonskin rakash have long snouts full of sharp teath b) I don't have a snout and other than what I assume to be sharp little fangs, not much in the way of a gaping maw of teeth. So awesome.

Other races get a funny message when they try to slink ^^

Oh! I found something else. Prydaen get a special way of dismantle boxes after they pick them.

Prydaen gazes at the steel box and then extends his claws. In a particularly futile maneuver, Prydaen does a very good imitation of a cat sharpening its claws on the box. However, the metal of the box is more than proof against his claws. He does manage to produce a particularly offensive sound that sets your teeth on edge. With a snarl, he tosses the box aside.

You study the ironwood chest momentarily and then extend your claws. In an impressive display, you do a very good imitation of a cat sharpening its claws on the chest but with even more dramatic results. Pieces of the chest shred beneath your furious clawing and fall to the ground in a growing pile. Eventually, you are left with nothing but a few remaining splinters in your hands which you pluck out and discard.

Simu knows their cat races :D

"Moonskin Rakash chews on the box. Eventually, Moonskin Rakash is left standing a a puddle of his own drool, but the box is largely undamaged."

A-yup-ah...

The thought of a rakash in a game actually seems sort of romantic.. Not sure if I'm meaning in the lovey dovey way, but even though I wouldn't play one, I'd love the idea of them being around me.

Tsuim is surrounded by them XD She has three close friends and all of them are rakash men. Rakash are the only people besides prydaen that she can related to, since they're only "furless" most of the time. As cute as suwari look I would -adore- to have prydaen in HJ. They're more human in looks (if you study the official portraits you'll notice they have no cat like muzzle and their ears aren't on top of their head, they're right where a humans are only pointed and fuzzy, two facts that most fan art ignored. And RPers too, Tsuim got smacked on her 'muzzle' a few nights ago -.- ) and their culture is just... awesome. I love prydaen lore and greatly look forward to the prydaen hub city that's on Simu's "To Do List" for DR in 2007.

Oh! I found something else. Prydaen get a special way of dismantle boxes after they pick them.

Prydaen gazes at the steel box and then extends his claws. In a particularly futile maneuver, Prydaen does a very good imitation of a cat sharpening its claws on the box. However, the metal of the box is more than proof against his claws. He does manage to produce a particularly offensive sound that sets your teeth on edge. With a snarl, he tosses the box aside.

You study the ironwood chest momentarily and then extend your claws. In an impressive display, you do a very good imitation of a cat sharpening its claws on the chest but with even more dramatic results. Pieces of the chest shred beneath your furious clawing and fall to the ground in a growing pile. Eventually, you are left with nothing but a few remaining splinters in your hands which you pluck out and discard.

Simu knows their cat races :D

As an "Urban Ranger" you can also THUMP the box to dismantle it.

I think each of the races get thier own dismantle, most of them anyway, and some of the other guilds do too. (I think Gor'Tog and Barbarian get CRUSH or something, for example)

Back