Votes: 0 0.0%
  • school/college radio

• internet radio

• other (please state in post)

• Total voters
I listen to radio stations near where I live.. so thats chicago and milwaukee stations.. chicago never sounds good unless you listen to it in south racine though, otherwise you get too much static :blink:

I listen to internet radios (K-Rock 973, Edmonton and others). I have access to these radios with a little program called Surfer NetWork. I can listen to American and Canadian radios.
And I listen to local radio (CHOI FM- Québec, rock music) and CBC.

We have A LOT of radio stations where I live. Seriously. I don't think I've even listened to all of them. I mainly listen to local

Local:
Channel 104.9
Studio 105 (105.3) I don't care what they say, but they'll always be Live 105 to me. I wonder who's idea was it to put "studio" :blink:
Alice 97.3
Mix 106.5
The Bone 107.7 (sometimes)

College:
103.3 I forgot what they station's name is but it's for Santa Clara University

There's like other stations here too that I don't listen to or still need to check out like 106.1, 94.9, 85.7, 101.3, etc. As I said, we have a lot.

Local:
104.9 Xfm

National:
BBC Radio 4, because it has the shipping forecast that soothes me too sleep. (And my imaginary band is called The Shipping Forecast ^_^)

Jai :rain:

m<o>j said:
Local:
104.9 Xfm
[post="1291760"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Talk about coincidence - that also used to be the name of an alt-rock radio station in Vancouver before it changed its name and format in 2003 to Clear FM, with its current mix of AC, smooth jazz and chillout/trip-hop/electronica. :stereo:

Back