• Rain

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • sun

• both

• Total voters
lenkid said:
k, I admit that's cold for southern california, but on tuesday, I left the house with a jean jacket and a tank top on because it was around 50 degrees fahrenheit around 9 in the morning. It was shaping up to be a nice day. By the time I left work at 9 that night, it was around 5 degrees, and we had two feet of snow. Let me tell you, the jean jacket was not warm enough. ;)
ooh, that sucks. good thing it doesn't snow in socal. :D

yeah, i was just saying that i bet most east coasters (or just basically people who can stand cold weather) wouldn't think 45 degrees was that cold, but for me, it's excruciating! i start shivering at about 65 degrees. :confused:

SydB_JenG said:
SiriCerasi said:
SydB_JenG said:
AHH SIRI!! Your light saber cut off one of Mr. Cabs' cabbage leaves!!!
:eek: omg noooooooooooooooooooo! :carefully picks up the severed piece and magically puts it back on.: There, all better :smiley:
Whew!! what relief!! thanx Siri!! If there's ever anything I can do for you...I mean you saved my cabbage's butt! I owe you so much!
hehe ill remember that... :lol:

Well i dont like rain so much :asleep: but i dont like also sun :asleep: so i guess i prefer both :rolleyes: I mean a litle bit of rain and a litle bit of sun.Can be it possible right?

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>WOW I THINK I MISSED ONE OF THE BIGGEST MUD FIGHT IN THE RAIN SOUNDED LIKE FUN ALIAS ELLE SiriCerasi SydB_JenG AND JO</span>

abelha said:
I mean a litle bit of rain and a litle bit of sun. Can be it possible right?
Me I like a little bit of sun and a little bit of rain, if I had to choose it would be the sun !

Flames24 said:
I like both the sun and rain.  Me and Aria usually talk about the rain and ask if we've had any rain yet.  ^_^
yup :smiley:

and guess what Brian it rained yesterday!!! :woot: I didnt get a chance to tell you.

But its sunny right now so i dont think it will today :(

i said both becuase there is nothing like a sunny day and a light breeze and everything seems just perfect but i also love little showers where the rain is cooling and there are birds chiriping, yes i live in a fairytale type world!LOL!!!

I LOVE THE SUN!!!!! :sun: I'm such a Sun Baby!! Florida Gurl all the way!!!!! he he while yall play in the snow and rain I'm on the swimming pool!!!

~KM :cool:

wow, 30 degrees isn't that cold!! (Ok, yes, I live in Arizona, but it does drop down there pretty far, and I used to live in Pennsylvania...SNOW!!!!) Everyday, no matter what, when I get to school in the morning, I have my ice cream from the vending machines!! Well, unless the guy who usually buys it for me isn't around or doesn't have enough for my meal and his lunch. It's so funny too, one time it was 34 degrees out, the wind was blowing, I was wearing a tank top and shorts (well, guy's shorts, so...not really shorts, but still) and I was eating two ice creams!! It starts to rain and I just go out and play right in the middle of a puddle, my shoes got soaked, and it felt like a giant sponge the whole day!! LMAO!!! And the people at my school were wearing jeans, turtlenecks, sweatshirts, sooo many layers of clothing, hiding out in a building!! I was the only one playing in the rain...what weirdos. ^_^

it rained today and i just sat here and listened to it!i love the sound of the rain falling but only when there is no thunder!LOL, and then i listened to dar williams, the beauty of the rain!!LOL!!

Back