Ralph and Buzz's House of Fun!

Quiet Disaster

I heart Chris Carrabba
Since Bubba isn't giving up his house in the randoms so easily... we've moved to our own thread! :P

Ralph and Buzz's Mission: To take over the world! Mua-muaha-*hacking cough*-muaha-muahahaha! (Gotta work on the evil laugh! :lol:smiley: World domination will soon be ours!

Ralph and Buzz, we're like Pinky and the Brain. (I'm Pinky and Caz/Ralph is Brain. ;))
Pinky: What are we doing tomorrow night, Brain?
Brain: The same thing we do every night, Pinky... try to take over the world.

:lol:

photo-2115.jpg

:announce: House rules:
1. Absolutely no pissing/crapping in the house but in the toilet in the bathroom! *coughPericough* ;)
1a. If you do piss/felgercarb anywhere else in the house, you're paying for the cleaning and replacement of whatever you pissed/crapped on!
1b. If you feel the need to mark your territory, you can do so at the designated trees.
1c. Also, no pissing/crapping in the pool or gardens!
1d. If you feel as though you won't be able to hold it in, grab a Depends by the front door. ;)
1e. You piss/felgercarb, you pay!
2. You need to bring your own food and drink. :eat:
2a. If you do eat anything Ralph and I cook... we're not liable for whatever happens to you.
3. Wipe your shoes before you enter! Ralph and I may be dirrty old men, but we do like to keep our house so fresh and so clean! :P
4. There's an entrance fee! :money: (What, did you really think we'd let you into our house for free!? ^_^) And the money goes to feeding our shopping addictions - er, I mean - the children of Somalia! :greedy: :whistle:
4a. If you can't pay the entrance fee, we're looking to hire some staff to keep the house clean and to wait on us. :P
5. Before you enter, you have to say a pledge that Caz and Joyie are the most stunning women in the world. ;) :lol:
6. We're not liable for anything that happens to you! So you can't sue us!
7. Don't even think of messing up the house, we've got people watching your every move! :Ph34r: 🎅 :Patch: :stick: :boxing:
8. No dancing smilies are allowed cause Peri is afraid of them!
9. No beating poor, defenseless penguins! Or any other animal, for that matter! :pig:
10. No TVs are allowed in the house! We can't risk Peri popping out of them!! :tvhorror: She's an eeeeeevil girl! :devil:

And those are the rules so far, there might be some changes to that later. ;)
Failure to comply with any of these rules, you will be :banned: from this house! ;)

Now, welcome and have fun!!

For your entertainment: 🇩🇯 🎸 :serenade: :stereo: :harp: :band:

Stuff to do in the backyard: :poke: (You can poke Peri!!) :fishing2: :juggle: :Playball: :trampoline: 🏒 🏀

In the pool: :snorkel: :surf:

:announce: Attention! We now have Arash memorabilia!! He streaked the party and luckily the security cameras caught him so we now have Nekkid Arash tees, pins, hats, keychains, mugs... you name it!! :smiley: All proceeds go to benefit the children of Somalia. ;) Okay, so maybe just a bit goes toward the Caz and Joyie Fund. ^_^

Bubba is sticking his head in and:

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Discord said:
AugustSnow said:
*pokes head into the house*

I can't piss on the furniture?
well, Peri you couldn't at my place either, but that never seemed to stop you :o_O:

:lol: :lol:
:lol: Yeah, the rule never stopped you!!

But, just remember, if you do... you're paying for it! You piss, you pay! :lol:

NOT. THE. DANCING. SMILIE!

That should be in the rules :lol:

I piss I pay? What if I felgercarb? Do I have to pay for that too? Because I'm not gonna hold it in ... it's human nature!

AugustSnow said:
NOT. THE. DANCING. SMILIE!

That should be in the rules :lol:

I piss I pay? What if I felgercarb? Do I have to pay for that too? Because I'm not gonna hold it in ... it's human nature!
Alright, I shall include that in the rules, just for you!

You can't felgercarb either!!!

Back