Ralph and Buzz's House of Fun!

well i didnt go out a lot because well i was broke, but one time we went to my local club and by club i mean a s***hole that plays music, and i got very very drunk, have u ever heard of WKD?? its a blue vodka drink, well anyway i had like 6 plus tequilla and beer so by the time we got to this club i was off my head and it got reall hot very quickly i dehydrated ended up in the girls toliets staring at my sick wondering why it was blue!

i kind of pulled this matlow (sailor) but i cant remember what he looked like except that he was a good kisser and that i had to leave early beacuse i felt sooo sick my sister took me home at 1230am!!!

I know, surprisingly enough! :lol:

Well, we had this block party on my street... and uh, me and my cousin and friends started drinking a bit too early... like, 1 in the afternoon. So, by the time the party got rolling, we were pretty trashed. And then somehow, I ended up blacking out. I started crying hysterically (which I only remember because of the pictures), and they put me in the tub and Helen ran cold water on me. And then I finally woke up like an hour or two later... wondering why it was so damn dark already. :lol: And it was only... 8 pm. :lol:

Did you get his name? :lol:

Well, my cousin was like... you have to go pick everyone up by 10 cause they're closing off the street at 11. So I got them and we finished setting up everything... and then we didn't have anything to do so we played killer... which I'm horrible at.... and the purpose of the game is to get you as drunk as possible as quick as possible. :lol:

Back