Ralph and Buzz's House of Fun!

well you all sit in a circle and someone starts by saying 1 to my right then the person on your right can either say 2 (carries on going round the circle) 2,3 (changes direction) 2,3,4 (skips someone in the direction ur going)

sounds easy enough but when u get to 21 u change a number with a word and everytime u get it wrong u have to drink!!

does that mnake sense??

There was another party at my house where me and my friends got so trashed, my boyfriend carried us up to my room one by one. :lol: And one of my friends locked herself in the bathroom for like an hour.

And apparently I was flirting with this guy and sitting on his lap and felgercarb... don't remember that at all. I do remember telling him that I always see him at parties but I didn't know who he was. :lol:

yeah thats it, me an my friends decided that we would start going to the pub every Sunday because u know its Gods day so we must drink!!

My friend Jo and I got sooo drunk one sunday that we ended up on the floor and my sister took pics(which i dont have btw!!)

Oh! And ha! My cousin had this party at a hall for her grandma... and all I did was sit at the bar drinking margaritas and taking shots of Hennessy. And one time, I took a shot right in front of my aunt (who hates me, so I'm sure she hates me now that she knows I drink :lol:smiley:. Whoops.

But then we got so trashed... and Jes had to go for a walk... and we had to go buy ice anyways. So me, Danny, Jes, and Johnny ended up walking (while the four of us are trashed!!) at like 11 at night... to Stop & Shop! And friggin' Danny... every friggin' parking meter he saw... "I, Robot! I, Robot!!" :rotflmao: And then he ending up getting sick behind the church. :lol:

Andy, hes the one guy that i cant stay away from, u know that one guy thats ur total weakness and i saw him at the beginning of the summer in a suit 🤤 and we we're totally flirting but he was going out with a friend (ex-manager from work) so nothing happened, he broke up with her came clubbing for my birthday and we kissed but now shes...

Quiet Disaster said:
Eeeee!!!

But now she's what?  She wants him back?!
Whatever happened to the guy that went to China??
[post="1016025"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

total ass went to nepal and has found his centre :rolleyes:

Back