Rambaldi as ALIAS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Milo47

Cadet
You know how in season 1 when the opening credits would come on and the A would flash and then the L and then the I and so on...well after it starts flashing the S the rambaldi sign flashes out of nowhere!! Here's my theory, I know the show is called Alias and it kinda makes you think that the whole Alias thing has to do with Sydney having an Alias name for her missions and such, but what if Rambaldi's name is just an Alias for something else more important? Anyone got any ideas?

I don't think the Rambaldi sign has any significant meaning besides their weird obsessions with him on the show.
I read in the Alias Declassified-The Official Companion that J.J. Abrams says that he put the Rambaldi sign in the pilot right before the word ALIAS flashes in full on the screen and that it is still there. :cool:

the whole point of the show is about Rambaldi though...the other things are significant yes but not the point of the show....

The Obsession of so many are the Rambaldi Artifacts ...

If it weren't for that, I believe there wouldn't be any "Alias" ...

I think he figured out immortality and is just waiting for the moment in time where somebody finds out who he really is

Rambauldi is the drive behind the show, but I don't think that it really means anything in the title. But than again I could be wrong.

Rambaldi wrote his manuscripts 500 years ago. I have a deep suspicion that he will not be coming onto Alias anytime soon. But maybe the heir of Rambaldi... :Ph34r:

I dotn know, if Rambaldi was so smart, maybe he produced a elxir of life (sorry for the Harry Potter reference) or figured out how to cryogenicaly freeze him self...

naaah...but I think it's pretty certain/possible that Rambaldi reincarnate or still alive will show up on the show at some point. I mean the flowers had been alive that long and they were pretty advanced biologically...so having milo rambaldi alive isn't too farfetched for me. i'm still thinking he is sloane...but not sure yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back