Rambaldi Day

Azhria Lilu

Captain
Happy April 7th, or as some might call it, Rambaldi Day.

(Because (at least in the US) you write today as 4/7, which looks like 47)

Also, E! was scheduled to air "Rank: Hottest Couples" tonight, a show that was said to include Jennifer Garner and Scott Foley. No word on what will happen now that Jennifer and Scott are no longer together.

i want to go down the hall screaming HAPPY RAMBALDI DAY!! but i cant because school wsa canceled becasue of the storm that is coming!
ANY WAY> ILL SCREAM IT HERE

HAPPY RAMBALDI DAY!

Rambaldi Day, haha! I never even thought of that. I'd better go make sure everyone at school knows today is Rambaldi day!!

Also, if someone who sees the Hottest Couple Thing could post what happens regarding Jen and Scott, that would be great since I don't get E! Thanks!

Sophie said:
In France it will be The Rambaldi Day also august, 4 because we say 4 août= 4/7
In France the 7th month isn't July? It would be funny if Rambaldi day were the 4th of July!
;)

HAPPY RAMBALDI DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was actually thinking bout this yesterday, thinking "Oh, cool, I
get to write 4/7/03 on my school stuff tomorrow, and there's 47, and that's Rambaldi's el
numero, and that's ALIAS, and well, you get the pic. But just wait til the year 2047- SUPER
RAMBALDI DAY!!!!!!!!!- 4/7/47. Yeah!!!!!!! ^_^

Again with the sneers when I started talking about rambaldi! hehe

HAPPY RAMBALDI DAY!!!!<0> this is so neat almost as exciting as the 47th episode will be!that should be good!anyway Happy Rambaldi Day again!lol

i have been waiting for this day and was hoping u would post this charlie!!! today also the new alias mission comes out

Rambaldi day!! Good thing I read this after school, my friends would go crazy with me shouting 'HAPPY RAMBALDI DAY!!!!!!!' <o><o><o><o><o>

Back