Season 5 Rambaldi Photo of the Chosen One

I know that we all think "The Chosen One" is Sydney Bristow. Everything has pointed to that for over 2 years. Even Irina D. said Syd was the one in Rambaldi's prophecy. Everyone thinks that. But the more I look at the Rambaldi photo and then look at Lauren, the more I think I can see a resemblence. I know it really doesn't seem possible that JJ would take the show in that direction with Sydney being the main character, but...

I'm probably way out in left field. Let me know what you think.

it can't be Lauren I mean wasn't that picture shown in season 1 so that would mean they wouldn't have based it on Melissa George's appearance since she only started working at the beginning of season 3

On the first season the FBI (or we thought they were FBI; now we know is the dept. for somthing else AKA operration black something) tested Syds DNA and the size of her heart and all concluding it was her in the Rambaldi document because it all match right! But then she went to that mountain therefore testing the prophecyaccuracy. So I personally don't think is Lauren, beased on the last episode i belive is Sydney but I'm not ruling out Irina, just becasue she told Syd it wasn't about her does not mean she is not lying, she has lie before

I think it is a good idea with Alias to always keep your options open and never say never. As Sydney herself said in the first season, a lot of women (past & present) look like that. So maybe it is Irina, because she brought forth Syd, or maybe it's Sydney, because it's her eggs, or maybe it's Lauren, if she does wind up being the surrogate mother.

Or, it's a picture of Milo Rambaldi's next door neighbor that he had a crush on. Who knows???

Well the picture/drawing can't look exactly the same as Syd cause Milo was born in like the 1800s. I think it's Syd. I was thinking, what did the scar on her stomach have 2 do with this?

~ :gotmilk: ~

fReElAnCeR4794 said:
Well the picture/drawing can't look exactly the same as Syd cause Milo was born in like the 1800s. I think it's Syd. I was thinking, what did the scar on her stomach have 2 do with this?

He was in the 15th century or something. Not 19th century. And the scar was from extracting her eggs to make a Rambaldi baby. Thats what I think by Sydney being the Prophecy. She was to "bring forth his works", maybe meaning the baby. Which would be from him and fulfill his quest for eternal life.

michaelvaughnsgirl_ak said:
fReElAnCeR4794 said:

He was in the 15th century or something. Not 19th century. And the scar was from extracting her eggs to make a Rambaldi baby. Thats what I think by Sydney being the Prophecy. She was to "bring forth his works", maybe meaning the baby. Which would be from him and fulfill his quest for eternal life.
but then again, if he was born again ... and would die again someday ... thus making eternal life not possible ... :blink:

OKay I know it sounds stupid but the first time I had seen a picture of lauren I thought that she looked a lot like sydney (other than her eyebrows) so you know it is a possibility. :thinking:

alias24_7_365 said:
OKay I know it sounds stupid but the first time I had seen a picture of lauren I thought that she looked a lot like sydney (other than her eyebrows) so you know it is a possibility. :thinking:
One of my friends and I thought the same thing. Especially when Sydney is blonde, à la Julia. I just find it interesting how there are times when Lauren and Sydney seem to resemble one another--it's as if the casting of Melissa George was done partly for that reason. There are so many theories you can make up with this, though. :smiley:

I thought about Lauren being the woman in the Prophecy--but Sydney's DNA matched, right? So, unless there was a mistake, or if Lauren and Sydney are related... I'm not so sure if Lauren can be the woman in the Prophecy.

But, hey, this is Alias... you never know what's going to happen next!

(Edit for spelling and such :smiley:)

Back