Rambaldi

They don't want to wear him out. Just when you least expect it, he'll be back.

i liked how they had the clock guy that rambaldi new still alive in one of the episodes. that was so cool. hehe, then he died *choke* *boom* *crash* hehe, me in weird mo=od

murkywater said:
i liked how they had the clock guy that rambaldi new still alive in one of the episodes. that was so cool. hehe, then he died *choke* *boom* *crash* hehe, me in weird mo=od
that was so cool. I would have been soooooooooo freaked out if i was syd but shes like not scared of anything.

GO Syd said:
ithink rambaldi is still alive-- remember in season 1 the clock maker he said rambaldi never told ME that means that the both of them are still alive or reincarnated or something
I think it's strange that no one ( in the series) has thought about that. There is a possibility that Rambaldi is alive. Sidney, who is usually smart and thinks about everything at least twice, just let what the clockmaker said slip away.
I've had it on my mind since that episode, and it has never been brought up again.

Maybe Sloane is Rambaldi incarnated or something, and he needs to collect all the artifacts to come back in full strenght... :D

Anyone realize...today is Rambaldi Day! lol I remember a lot of people posting about April 7th being Rambaldi Day because it's 4/7 on the calendar! Plus (and this is freaky to me), in the stores that the Alias game didn't come out in yesterday, it comes out today, on Rambaldi Day.

AliasFanSweden said:
GO Syd said:
ithink rambaldi is still alive-- remember in season 1 the clock maker he said rambaldi never told ME that means that the both of them are still alive or reincarnated or something
I think it's strange that no one ( in the series) has thought about that. There is a possibility that Rambaldi is alive. Sidney, who is usually smart and thinks about everything at least twice, just let what the clockmaker said slip away.
I've had it on my mind since that episode, and it has never been brought up again.

Maybe Sloane is Rambaldi incarnated or something, and he needs to collect all the artifacts to come back in full strenght... :D
And she was there the same time as the clockmaker's death! Could be some prophecy thingy...

Back