Season 2 Rambaldi's Device theories

Now that that's done, I think that Rambaldi's device was what brought Sydney back to life. I believe that Sydney was in fact dead but that Sydney was brought back by the Rambaldi device. I think that Jack is either working for the CIA or dead from grief (which is hard to imagine.) I believe that Vaghn is in fact MARRIED yes, you heard me, MARRIED. Sigh...oh well, so much for the S/V paring, maybe he'll divorce his wife (probably Alice) I'm not exactly sure but if Rambaldi was so obsessed with immortality, he's probably alive still. I think that Irina is most likely lurking around, grieving over her daughter and what not. Either that or this is all an illusion...(Joking ya know...)

Tiger

}{I am known far and wide for my insanity}{

Wow there are so many different theroies on this subject as for me. I think it was a dream and she'll wake up in the hospital next season and the scar they showed will signify she is pregnant but lost the child. And everything will come out about her and Vaughn.

Wow...!!! That ending deffinetly surprised me. My theory is that the rambaldi device mady Syd go into the future two years but she still thinks everything happened just last night(when she killed Fake Francie). Hopefully somehow she will find a way to go back two years. Because if not, things will deffinetly be toooooo weird!

i agree, i think the rambaldi device has something to do with manipulating time, or else creating an alternate reality or projection. i do NOT think it is a dream, i think alias is too smart of a show to cop out on their fans like that! the two years that passed i'm guessing actually happened, except sydney didn't actually 'exist' if sloane somehow managed to project her to some alternate reality with a glimpse of a what-might-have-been (ahh, too much madeleine l'engel here). if you take your body out of the present (say the night sydney killed francie) and put it into the future, then you would not 'exist' in the world between the time you disappeared and the time you reappeared (when sydney wakes up in hong kong). so sydney would have literally vanished into thin air and not reappear until 2 years later.

and if sloane can really manipulate time with this device, maybe he can go back in time and show rambaldi all this modern day gadgetry that he prophesized about...which would put rambaldi's prophecies into question. and maybe this device will explain what 'sin' sloane committed 30 years ago that made his wife die.

...maybe alias is like this one big giant time loop that never ends! heheh. that would be so awful. speculate speculate! everyone keep speculating! :lol:

Back