Rambaldi's Sign

yeah, an eye...that's what i found out as well while i was looking at other websites....good work though! i just thought it was odd that it used mathetmatical symbols in order to create the eye.....which is also cool!!! Rambaldi needs to tell us MORE!!! I feel left in the dork!

lets reverse from the eye to the hand...from the hand to the eye...when you put your hand on your eye you can't see (and you often do this when you are afraid)...so maybe he was speaking metaphorically...if you remove your hand from your eye...more things can be seen...if you realease limitations the faults of man have trained your mind to think in...then you think "outside the box" sort of...maybe something along the lines of immortality perhaps? ;)...so maybe he was telling us to remove our hands from our eyes and not be scared to think of things that no one has dared to dream...

o ya!!!! i have it is right after they flash the "s" in alias. Anyway all these theories are really good!!!! I think that they will have to bring ba his motto sometime!!!

well it was still in the second season i believe...but they stopped doing an opener part-way through the season so we didnt get to see the sign then

Back