Ramones!

I'm COMPLETELY appalled that there wasn't already a topic made for this band. THese guys ROCK!!!! I love them!!

I also like Burning Brides, Jimmy Eat WOrld, 18 Visions, and Sugarcult!

Anyone like any of these bands? If you do...tell me your favorite song(s)!

^_^

C'mon!! There's got to be SOME people that like some of these bands. The Ramones are very wel-known but I don't know about the others.

SOMEONE should know them and like them as much as I do......

Wow, you're impatient...:lol: 3 minutes...I like the what I've heard from The Ramones, I was going to buy an albumn today but I diidn't have enugh money. I don't remember any songs, but I've heard f Jimmy Eat World and I think I've heard of Sugarcult...not sure though.

Oh and by the way. that would be considered double posting, which is frowned upon, so please try to edit your posts if you have something extra to say ;)

Jai :rain:

okay lets see Jimmy Eat World and Sugarcult are pretty well known...the rest umm not so much. i love Jimmy Eat World, Sugarcult are okay, the Ramones rock. the rest i still have to check out.

what do the Ramones sing? I'm not that familar with them.

Sugarcult's Memory is my favorite song of theirs, and Jimmy Eat World's In The Middle is my favorite of theirs.

*seconds what Jinnie mentioned about doubleposting*

:blink: I bet you're familiar with them and just don't know it yet. :P Even the frickin' pepsi commercial is using Blitzcrieg Bop.

ahhh, Ramones. A classic. Who doesn't love 'em. Heard of all of the others you listed, and I don't NOT like them, but I'm not hugely obsessed.....just not my faves. Still good stuff though for the most part.

Back