Random #13

yep!! and once again DIE ALICE DIE!!!
and did anyone notice when syd said..."oh im sorry" she was most likely thinking...um no serves that little blonde bimbo right she has you!!

okay can anyone tell i dont like alice?!!?!?
LOL! :lol:

okay, i think i have to go now...my brother keeps bugging me to get off the computer...dont you just love siblings?

anyways, i'll probably be back later...i dont know when...could be five minutes, a couple hours...i dunno

Victoria King said:
and did anyone notice when syd said..."oh im sorry" she was most likely thinking...um no serves that little blonde bimbo right she has you!!

Don't we all hate Alice?

grrr... :angry:

Victoria King said:

Nop, you are great at hiding it!

VaughnFan13 said:
Victoria King said:

Don't we all hate Alice?

grrr... :angry:
i would hope so!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ^_^

VaughnFan13 said:
okay, i think i have to go now...my brother keeps buggine me to get off the computer...dont you just love siblings?

anyways, i'll probably be back later...i dont know when...could be five minutes, a couple hours...i dunno
bye dear daughter of mine ... tty laters ... ;)

AliasHombre said:
Victoria King said:

Nop, you are great at hiding it!
REALLY I AM?!?!?!?!??!?! ^_^

thanks........ :D

Alias_Gay said:
VaughnFan13 said:
okay, i think i have to go now...my brother keeps buggine me to get off the computer...dont you just love siblings?

bye dear daughter of mine ... tty laters ... ;)
Bye daddy!

Yay! I've finally been adopted!

Back