Random 130

:lol: yeah well id rather go trick or treating than go to a prty im like the only person at my school :lol: :rolleyes:

and i went to my sis's haunted house she made at her friends house, it was awesome!

she says she doesnt come on caus eits too big :confused:

btw can i start next thread?

SydB_JenG said:
SydB_JenG said:
Nad said:
Can this thread go any slower?!?!

Mo hi!!!
How did you get thrown out.

I had v-ball today and we won.
Hey Nad!!

Well the team we were playing in the semi-finals (this is for school vball not jo) is just a bunch of thugs and we have a huge rivalry with them...anyways this one girl hadnt had a hit all night because i kept blocking her and her team wasnt covering, and i hit her in the face with my serve 4 times...i wasnt trying to single her out but i was causing some major problems for her...so anyways...after this one block she just snaps! Her and the middle blocker come over and jump on me and start hitting...so of course i defend myself (i kicked their arses! Muahaha! :lol:smiley: but i think i did some damage...i broke the middles nose and nailed the right side hitter in the face like 3 times...the fight didnt last long because the res came over and broke it up...but it was a pretty feirce fight :lol:...i cant believe they threw me out of the game too!!! I mean...am i just supposed to let them hit me?...of course not! It was totally unfair and my coach was freaking out because everyone knows it wasnt my fault...but oh well...what are ya gonna do?? :confused:
thats why i got thrown out :lol:
omg!!!! :rotflmao: thats awesome! :angelic: yay mo for getting them :lol:

sucks you got kicked out though :angry: -_-

SiriCerasi said:
SydB_JenG said:
alcohol free's the way to be :D  :P  I've never even tried drinking...it doesnt interest me at all...
i havnt either and i dont plan too
its so retarded...the only reason they do it is to be "rebellious" and "cool"...pathetic :rolleyes: I dont plan on trying it either

SiriCerasi said:
:lol: yeah well id rather go trick or treating than go to a prty im like the only person at my school :lol: :rolleyes:

and i went to my sis's haunted house she made at her friends house, it was awesome!

haha thats why we are the esteemed members of the loser club Siri :D

too big??? :wtf: watever floats yer boat...

Your sister made it!!! Thats so awesome! I love Halloween...I wish I could redo this one...it was retarded :lol:

*stamps siris name on contract binding her to dibs on next thread*

I felt pretty proud of myself for taking on two girls at once :lol:

SydB_JenG said:
SiriCerasi said:

Your sister made it!!! Thats so awesome! I love Halloween...I wish I could redo this one...it was retarded :lol:

eee *holds up her contract all around* :lol:

yeah the house was really awesome! it was actually scary :Ph34r: they made it in her garage ^_^

mo im proud of you too :lol: and i dont see why you got kicked out its not your fault! what did they expect you to do stand there while they beat you up? :wtf:

SiriCerasi said:
SydB_JenG said:
SiriCerasi said:

eee *holds up her contract all around* :lol:

yeah the house was really awesome! it was actually scary :Ph34r: they made it in her garage ^_^

mo im proud of you too :lol: and i dont see why you got kicked out its not your fault! what did they expect you to do stand there while they beat you up? :wtf:
Thats so awesome...homemade haunted houses rock! I think i should make one next year...:hmm:

I dont see why i got kicked out either!!!!!! I guess i could have stopped throwing punches when i got them off of me...but still ;)

SydB_JenG said:
Elizabeth said:
I'm good my Halloween was perfect it was sooo warm and nice I got soooo much candy but there was only one thing bad so I'm happy...:smiley:
awww good!!! What did ya do?!?! :smiley:
It was soo much fun we went to like 150 houses and got candy and when my friend and I got home her mom had called the whole neighborhoo thinking we were kiddnaped but it was all good then her sis came home and shes like "u have t help me get undressed and get my jewlry off I'm sick I'm gonna barf" so we had to help her evan tho hwe knew she was drunk but then we went downstairs and ate candy and felgercarb it was fun

Back