Random 130

Elizabeth said:
SydB_JenG said:
Elizabeth said:
I'm good my Halloween was perfect it was sooo warm and nice I got soooo much candy but there was only one thing bad so I'm happy...:smiley:
awww good!!! What did ya do?!?! :smiley:
It was soo much fun we went to like 150 houses and got candy and when my friend and I got home her mom had called the whole neighborhoo thinking we were kiddnaped but it was all good then her sis came home and shes like "u have t help me get undressed and get my jewlry off I'm sick I'm gonna barf" so we had to help her evan tho hwe knew she was drunk but then we went downstairs and ate candy and felgercarb it was fun
eeeeeeee thats a lot of candy 150 :thud: :eat:

ech stupid sister

she thought you were kidnapped? :blink:

SydB_JenG said:
SiriCerasi said:
Elizabeth said:
SiriCerasi said:
Elizabeth said:
ILoveVartan said:
who went trick or treating?
memememememe!!!
whoa :eek:

insane minds think alike :lol:
LOL :lol: wht did u get on the hell leval quiz thingy *sputters not remembering name*
im siri :lol:

i got a 5 ^_^ :rolleyes:
i think she meant that she couldnt remember the name of the quiz ;)
oh LMAO!! :blush: im smart i really am :lol:

SiriCerasi said:
Elizabeth said:
SydB_JenG said:
Elizabeth said:
I'm good my Halloween was perfect it was sooo warm and nice I got soooo much candy but there was only one thing bad so I'm happy...:smiley:
It was soo much fun we went to like 150 houses and got candy and when my friend and I got home her mom had called the whole neighborhoo thinking we were kiddnaped but it was all good then her sis came home and shes like "u have t help me get undressed and get my jewlry off I'm sick I'm gonna barf" so we had to help her evan tho hwe knew she was drunk but then we went downstairs and ate candy and felgercarb it was fun

ech stupid sister

Yea :lol: we came home at like 10:30 lol shes like omg there here!!!! she like kissed us shes like "WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED" were just like it was all Masayes fault she was walkin really slow and made us stop for water at our teachers house.....I wasn't i ntrouble but she was..... :lol: :lol: :cool: :D :P :rolleyes: -_- ^_^

Elizabeth said:
SiriCerasi said:
Elizabeth said:
SydB_JenG said:
Elizabeth said:

ech stupid sister

Yea :lol: we came home at like 10:30 lol shes like omg there here!!!! she like kissed us shes like "WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED" were just like it was all Masayes fault she was walkin really slow and made us stop for water at our teachers house.....I wasn't i ntrouble but she was..... :lol: :lol: :cool: :D :P :rolleyes: -_- ^_^
:rotflmao: :angelic: lucky! :lol:

*mutters* kidnapped... :lol:

SiriCerasi said:
SydB_JenG said:
SiriCerasi said:
Elizabeth said:
SiriCerasi said:
Elizabeth said:
ILoveVartan said:
who went trick or treating?
memememememe!!!
whoa :eek:

insane minds think alike :lol:
LOL :lol: wht did u get on the hell leval quiz thingy *sputters not remembering name*
im siri :lol:

i got a 5 ^_^ :rolleyes:
i think she meant that she couldnt remember the name of the quiz ;)
oh LMAO!! :blush: im smart i really am :lol:
*pats Siri on back* Yes we know Siri ^_^ ....have some ice cream 🍦

Back