Random |139|

Status
Not open for further replies.

nance

TUMS
... at least if you’re not satisfied, you can exchange it for something you really like.
:lol:

not that i speak from experience... it's just a quote :lol: :blink:

your description confuses me....:D

i can't say from experiance...but shopping is great

Haha, I love the hammerhead..."Well I do know one...this mullusk goes up to a sea cucumber and says, well sea cucumbers don't talk but in a joke, EVERYONE talks and he says.................nemo"

"Nemo, hahahahahaha...um...I dont get it" .

Andy said:
Haha, I love the hammerhead..."Well I do know one...this mullusk goes up to a sea cucumber and says, well sea cucumbers don't talk but in a joke, EVERYONE talks and he says.................nemo"

:blink:

Andy said:

OMG I KNOW....I love this movie....

"Bye Emo" "Its Nemo" "NEMO!".

post-79-1068518822.gif

OHMYGOD!

where did you get that?? who maaade it? and, most importantly, CAN I HAVE IT?????

bluheart13 said:
Andy said:

"Nemo, hahahahahaha...um...I dont get it"  .
OMG I KNOW....I love this movie....

"Bye Emo" "Its Nemo" "NEMO!".
Oh, Dory's hilarious. "You'll have to excuse him, he's lost his son, Bingo" :lol: . Ah, that movie is priceless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back