Random 173!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Betha Bristow said:
I havent done anything to Misha.. and the way you are treating me, I am glad you're not my friend :hmm:
Oh, you want me to believe that, don't you? I bet you have Anti-Misha club meetings every hour. :hmm:

AliasHombre said:
a.k.a.Kate_Jones said:
ooh. twists and turns galore. :Paranoid:

this is just like a movie, only better! :lol:
except its better then a movie because were the people that we are and were doing the things we want as we make the movie as we go along out f***ing way. I love epiphanies. I know i butchered that word kate, be gentle. :smiley:
:lol: no comment.

actually, I think this movie's got some great language! high fives to the screenwriters!

AliasHombre said:
a.k.a.Kate_Jones said:

except its better then a movie because were the people that we are and were doing the things we want as we make the movie as we go along out f***ing way. I love epiphanies. I know i butchered that word kate, be gentle. :smiley:
nope thats right ^_^

a.k.a.Kate_Jones said:
AliasHombre said:
a.k.a.Kate_Jones said:

:lol: no comment.

actually, I think this movie's got some great language! high fives to the screenwriters!
we are the screenwriters silly.

Moriel said:
Betha Bristow said:
I havent done anything to Misha.. and the way you are treating me, I am glad you're not my friend :hmm:
Oh, you want me to believe that, don't you? I bet you have Anti-Misha club meetings every hour. :hmm:
Spoken like a true 12 year old

ah shadd ap Moriel. you have anti betha meetings.. anti katie meetings.. anti siri meetings.. anti mo meetings.. anti nance meetings.. anti darien meetings.. anti bobo meetings.. anti poncho meetings.. If you think I'm "anti", you reeeally cant be talking

Vaughn_Lovah said:
Moriel said:
Betha Bristow said:
Spoken like a true 12 year old
I f***ing aint 12. I swear I'm going to chop your head off the next time you say I'm 12. I'm 16 idiot. :hmm:

a.k.a.Kate_Jones said:
Moriel said:
I am not your friend.
oh wait I can finish this sentence!

she's not inviting you to her birthday parties. and you can just FORGET about those hairties. :mellow:

someone had to say it. :lol:
wtf? ok... enough is ENOUGH.

SecretAgentMan said:
ohh i think I just heard something at my front door!

*goes to check and a shot rings out*
sorry sam. that was me, i popped out a lung laughing at the stupid 12yearoldish comments made in the last few minutes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back