Random 173!

Status
Not open for further replies.
AliasHombre said:
SecretAgentMan said:
ohh i think I just heard something at my front door!

*goes to check and a shot rings out*
sorry sam. that was me, i popped out a lung laughing at the stupid 12yearoldish comments made in the last few minutes
oh whew. For a second there I thought someone was trying to kill me.....

Moriel said:
Vaughn_Lovah said:
Moriel said:
Betha Bristow said:
I havent done anything to Misha.. and the way you are treating me, I am glad you're not my friend :hmm:
Oh, you want me to believe that, don't you? I bet you have Anti-Misha club meetings every hour. :hmm:
Spoken like a true 12 year old
I f***ing aint 12. I swear I'm going to chop your head off the next time you say I'm 12. I'm 16 idiot. :hmm:
umm....
You're 12

wait...sorry....13

AR15firing.gif

hmm the only one talking to me is Moriel.. but she's yelling at me.. very immature if i do say so myself.. but whatever

and then.. i have this odd feelling everyone else is staring at me... :confused: .. wonder where thta came froom :mellow:

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>I'm 16. and I think I'm going to leave for the night. I really don't want anymore of this s*** going on. I was going to end this, but I guess you won't just let it go. I'd stay till 5am, but I don't want to put up with this s***. So fine, f*** this, I'm out. I am not an incompetent 12/13/11 year old or whatever the hell you think I am so get over it.</span>

Betha Bristow said:
hmm the only one talking to me is Moriel.. but she's yelling at me.. very immature if i do say so myself.. but whatever

and then.. i have this odd feelling everyone else is staring at me... :confused: .. wonder where thta came froom :mellow:
we are pointing and whispering too.

Moriel said:
<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>I'm 16. and I think I'm going to leave for the night. I really don't want anymore of this s*** going on. I was going to end this, but I guess you won't just let it go. I'd stay till 5am, but I don't want to put up with this s***. So fine, f*** this, I'm out. I am not an incompetent 12/13/11 year old or whatever the hell you think I am so get over it.</span>
actually, you should clarify. It was 11 in dog years.

AliasHombre said:
Moriel said:
actually, you should clarify. It was 11 in dog years.
ponchos's all about the details

AliasHombre said:
Betha Bristow said:

we are pointing and whispering too.
ack Poncho! I'm not with her! I'm not her friend!! :blink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back