Random 173!

Status
Not open for further replies.
She was a top poster at AA. She made a bunch of people really mad, and they left. I wished she wasn't banned and none of this felgercarb had ever happened. I wish all that left would return and that everything could be as it once was.

Viva said:
She was a top poster at AA. She made a bunch of people really mad, and they left. I wished she wasn't banned and none of this felgercarb had ever happened. I wish all that left would return and that everything could be as it once was.
Why did she get banned though? What happened? I saw the thread Charlie posted, but why did she get banned?

She got banned for being mean to members and forcing people to leave. Its sad that all of this happened. What she did wasn't right, but I wish she could have worked this out with Nance, Mo, Siri, and everyone else who left.

Viva said:
She got banned for being mean to members and forcing people to leave. Its sad that all of this happened. What she did wasn't right, but I wish she could have worked this out with Nance, Mo, Siri, and everyone else who left.
who are nance, Mo and Siri? sorry, but I'm just a newbie who knows nothing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back