RaNdOm #2&O&3#

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey guys.

I wonder how the weather is going to be in Wisonsin though. :cool: Im going to wisonsin on the 22nd to the 24th for school with a group and i cant wait :lol:

here i come Milwakee :lol:

Sunfire_77 said:
hey guys.

I wonder how the weather is going to be in Wisonsin though. :cool: Im going to wisonsin on the 22nd to the 24th for school with a group and i cant wait :lol:

I live in wisconsin! right below millwaukee. lemme go check the weather....

Yep even know they were just goofing around for the promo pics,they make such an awesome couple ^_^

Hey Nance,Amy and Sunfire 77 (sorry I forgot your nick) :P

I like these too:

dd-press05.jpg

dd-press04.jpg

:love: :P

alias_luver said:
Sunfire_77 said:
hey guys.

I wonder how the weather is going to be in Wisonsin though.  :cool:  Im going to wisonsin on the 22nd to the 24th for school with a group and i cant wait :lol:

I live in wisconsin! right below millwaukee. lemme go check the weather....
omg you do?!

what part? Eek i forgot where we will be but i believe We're rooming in watertown? ( i think i said it right)

Nope those are just some Promo pics from DD ^_^ I wish they were dating,but me also think that MV is a better hubby,they know eachother more :D

Bye Sunny take care

Im all alone,thers no one here beside me :(

hmmm they're cute together. but i'm not into celeb relationships anymore. :lol: it's very sad to be so obsessed.

hiyah. i don't have msn anymore. so yeah... :ermm: it really sucks. :lol:

uhhhh i'm blah. bored. hungry. really really wish i wasn't so good at procrastinating. ;)

nance said:
hmmm they're cute together. but i'm not into celeb relationships anymore. :lol: it's very sad to be so obsessed.
What ?! :eek: What did I hear ? Wow ! How and why Nance ?

Hey Yojo, why are you bored ? Why don't you hang out with your friends, or go to the beach ? ;)
Unfortunately I can't stay too much, I'm tired, I should go to bed.

Status
Not open for further replies.