RaNdOm #2&O&3#

Status
Not open for further replies.
All my friends are just as bored but down here its not spring break its Holy week and that means to hanging out this week it really bites,even if there is no school,we can only start partying next week :( and teh beach is completely flat :(

nance said:
hiyah. i don't have msn anymore. so yeah... :ermm: it really sucks. :lol:

uhhhh i'm blah. bored. hungry. really really wish i wasn't so good at procrastinating. ;)
I cant have u on my list anyway remember,did u even get my email? I got into a huge fight with some one and my mom found out and she told me to delete all contacts that werent from school :( It really sux :( Ive missed u lots

nance said:
what? what did i say? :blink:
You said you weren't into celeb relationships anymore. :lol:

Poor Yojo :hugs Yojo forever: :kissme: Edit : << damn they changed the smilie, before it wasn't that !! I didn't mean to kiss you on the mouths Yojo ! :lol: I wanted to kiss you on the cheek. What happened to that smilie ??? :angry:

gtg -_- see you ;)

U didnt :blink: I though u did,I was a month ago. :( But Im glad I can talk 2 u on AA :D .

Yep it really bites. :(

Thanx Sophie,its okay to hug me forever but u gotta let me breath sometimes okay :lol:

take care,adios ;)

Sophie said:
nance said:
what? what did i say? :blink:
You said you weren't into celeb relationships anymore. :lol:

Poor Yojo :hugs Yojo forever: :kissme: Edit : << damn they changed the smilie, before it wasn't that !! I didn't mean to kiss you on the mouths Yojo ! :lol: I wanted to kiss you on the cheek. What happened to that smilie ??? :angry:

gtg -_- see you ;)
:lol: :lol: :lol: I didnt even notice,now that I see it closely they do kiss :lol: oh okay ;) :lol:

spysurfergrl247 said:
Thanx Sophie,its okay to hug me forever but u gotta let me breath sometimes okay :lol:
I won't late you breathe !! :lol: I'm too bad hugging people you know !! :lol: j/k

Hiya!

You could try and get your money order at a local bank, grocery stores. I'm not sure how safe to mail money order, though. :thinking:

VaughnFan13 said:
Kathy said:
Hiya!

You could try and get your money order at a local bank, grocery stores. I'm not sure how safe to mail money order, though. :thinking:
But what do you do? Just go up to the cashier?
Yep. Doesn't hurt to ask. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.