Status
Not open for further replies.
A

AliasALIAS

Yay :D

The Random Thread #1

To start us off the right way,

SydB_JenG said:
Lol I wish I had a big butt...J-Lo is my motivation for working out...while at the gym I'm constantly chanting "J-Lo booty, J-Lo booty, J-Lo booty" lol
What about Kelly Clarkson booty?
*fetches for Kelly quotes*

"What? I can't have carbs now? Bread is good people. Jesus ate bread! How do you think I got these chubby cheeks and big butt?"

"My big booty. I have the biggest butt. It's just not right. It's hard to shop for pants- they'll fit me perfectly in the butt, but then the waist is four inches too big. I'm Greek, so we have pretty big booties in my family."

"I have a very curvy figure... I wasn't so blessed here (points to chest)... but I was blessed here (points to her booty)."

"I'm still gonna eat burgers and fries. You can kiss my butt."

"Even though it's got ice cream in it, it's okay. I don't care."

"I'm good. I'm just eating chicken nuggets."

"Okay, who wears this tight... I can't wear that tight of pants... Who likes straight legs?! Not big butted girls! We need some big flares at the bottom to match!"

"All I heard for the past couple of years was 'Oh, I can't sell you. You have no image; ' and that's just so sad. I'm a singer, That's my image."

"Have you seen my single cover? I'm already lookin' like I'm selling Thin Mints."

"Oh, my God, my thing is, I could die tomorrow. Do I wanna die on a diet? Am I gonna meet God on an empty stomach? Probably not - I'm gonna meet him with some steak and taters in my stomach!"

"I want a cookie. Do you have a cookie? There's a brownie!"

"Who wants to die on a diet? I eat like I've always eaten. If I want a frozen Ding Dong, I'm damn sure going to have one."

:love:
Move aside, JLo. We got some new booty in town, and it's bootylicious.

Timmy said he was a Kelly fan too, and Aria declared me obsessed (just now :rolleyes:) :D

HOLY CRAPAROONIE!!! I dont know any J-Lo quotes...I dont like her that much I just like her butt lol...Ok I guess you win!! LMAO!

On the stair stepper: "kelly booty, kelly booty, kelly booty" :lol:

YEP YEP YEP I LIKE KELLY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Although I like Avril more as you can tell.....I'm not sure why but I'm just obsessed.

heeeeeeeey dont steal my song!

good night
sleep tight
dont let the bedbugs bite
and if they do
grab a shoe
and whack em till theyre black and blue!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back