Random #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
When is the book released in the US? It goes on sale at midnight here, and the shops are opening for all the kiddies. A million pounds worth of HP5 were actually stolen from a shipping factory in Liverpool, those poor fans! :lol: I know I shouldn't laugh.

grrrrrrrrr i'm so mad, my f***ing sis just had 2 chace halp the ppl away from my rummage sale with her retardedness grrrrrrrrrrrrr

Aria declared me obsessed (just now ) :P

we all knew it was coming....

HP5 comes out tomorrow!!!! :jump:

I heard somewhere that at Ralphs it's only eighteen dollars, but only if you have a Ralphs club card. so I'm frantically searching for a ralphs club card. I don't even go to ralphs!!!

so today I'm going to go and apply for one. :rolleyes:

Tommorrow, same here, so it is on sale in 5 and a half hrs and counting, but I ain't getting it!

ugh harry poter!!! sorry but i have no desire to read the books or see the movie!! im probably the only person in the world you doesnt like harry poter!! and i think its kind of funny that some books were stolen!!

CHecked it out, I'll read it when my mates finishes it, which due by the size will be a long time! :lol: Speaking of buying I just bought the vid, "Night Falls on Manhattan", and I wanna buy that "Unbearable Likeness OF Being", but no where has it so I'm off to amazon.co.uk to buy it! :lol:

what they have costco online??!! whoa i did not know that!! omg but its the best place ever!! except its a freakin zoo every time i go and there are a million damn kids running around and i swear if they get in my way ill just run them over with my over sized cart!! :D

Ha ha, I only ever went once quite a few years ago and it was so hugeeeeeeee!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back