Random #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
yep nance the samples are the best!! omg one time i was goin to try something and the freakin woman said did you ask your mom if you can try this! and i was like 15 at the time and was just like what the f*** i dont need permission to eat!! ugh stupid woman i think i just walked away!!

nance said:
what's ralphs? :blink: bookstore?
hole?? all your life??? :blink:

Ralphs is a grocery store. I heard that they were selling HP for about eighteen dollars, but only if you have a Ralphs Club Card. and so I was frantically searching for a ralphs club card, but I don't have one. I don't even like ralphs. :rolleyes:

and now... costco saves the day!!! I love the free samples. yum!!! (y) (y)

ames723 said:
yep nance the samples are the best!! omg one time i was goin to try something and the freakin woman said did you ask your mom if you can try this! and i was like 15 at the time and was just like what the f*** i dont need permission to eat!! ugh stupid woman i think i just walked away!!
I KNOW! I HATE THAT! urggh... it's like... i can eat whatever i want... my mom doesn't give a felgercarb! lmao!

and kate... mabye it's one of those california things :lol: ;) lomans or w/e it was called! :rotflmao:

RANDOM QUESTION! what are those planes that have the needle thing and it's suuuuper fast and now they're cancelled... no more of those planes availabe....

CONCORDE! CONCORDE! YES THAT'S IT!!!!!! THEY'RE GONE! I'LL NEVER RIDE ONE IN MY LIFE.... *sniff* it's horrible...

aww nance its ok!! yeah but they have had alot of problems so thats why i think they arent using them any more! there have been some crashes and they are really expsensive!! but yeah it would have been fun to fly on one!!

ames723 said:
aww nance its ok!! yeah but they have had alot of problems so thats why i think they arent using them any more! there have been some crashes and they are really expsensive!! but yeah it would have been fun to fly on one!!
I thought there was only one crash....
and at least noone wanted to fly woth them at last- To small ( the seats!) ans so not comfortalbe enough and too expensive...
and in the last years it wasn't a "prestige" any more to fly with them...

Just watching the news and it's about South Africa where a plane took off, not just a small plane I mean a large commercial flight plane has gone missing! :confused: It took off and then :thinking: , it's vanished!

ok this is really random but dont care.... i really really need to do landuary but cant cause my ******* brother is painting the landuary room or somethign and wont hook up the washer and i have a freakin mountain of clothes in my room that i need to wash!! ugh i could just go to the freakin landuary mat but im not goin to pay to wash my clothes when i can wash them for free!! god i need some clean clothes!!

im goin to go watch oldschool with my oh so annoying brothers and sister!! have a woderful day everyone!! :D

urggh... i hate this! okay... i'm sick... my throat hurts like hell and my mom stills wants to talk to me!!!!!!!!!! wtf! doesn't she understnad when people tlak when they're sick, it hurts sooo freaking much!? uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

lmao kate! haha

okay i posted this in the fanart thread but no one goes there so i just want to post it here! JENFREAK from JGC made this! its sooo freaking good!

MTVblend.jpg

if you liked that one, there's another one in the fanart thread! it's just as good! and vaughn is in it! so go check it out! JENFREAK--- you rock! :D

urgh... it sucks... and I HATE TALKING!!!!!!!! :banghead:

parent's are so stupid sometimes... :rolleyes: my mom STIIIIILL wants to talk! she keeps asking me questions! i just can't talk! my throat feels like sandpaper! a;osignpaisgnai; ahpiaewbivacgodfhapsncapweacdo9ha dsfin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back