Random #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
me im talking to you guys on AA!
hehehe!
actually i just woke up about a half hour ago because i woke up early to get my line number for HP! so i thought i should take a nap becuase i'll be up all night! READING!

Victoria King said:
actually i just woke up about a half hour ago because i woke up early to get my line number for HP! so i thought i should take a nap becuase i'll be up all night! READING!
line number? :blink: should i get one of those.... i'm so clueless!!!! ahhhhhhhhhh ALL I KNOW IS THAT I WANT THIS BOOK!

hm... last time... i went to borders the next morning and bought it the regular way i buy books.... hehe HP is so special! no one goes to the store at midnight except for HARRY! hehe

i go to the store at midnight!
and since you arent going tonight then you can just go and pick up the book tomorrow morning!i cant wait!!!!!!!

Victoria King said:
i know! ME TOO! and i cant wait! i have heard some speculations that harry might go evil!UGH! i want to read it!
:shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked:

EVIL!??! NO WAY!

omg... random fact:

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>The average American spends six months of his or her life waiting for red lights to turn green!</span>

Six months wasted---- WAITING FOR PERMISSION TO MOVE ON!

:shocked:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back