Random *208*

What I would buy... I have thought about that so many times. I guess that most important thing if you won like a million or more, is not to waste it on all sort of felgercarb, and at least invest a part of it :cool: ok, sound really borring, but IMO the way to do it... :smiley:

Discord said:
What I would buy... I have thought about that so many times. I guess that most important thing if you won like a million or more, is not to waste it all all sort of felgercarb, and at least invest a part of it :cool: ok, sound really borring, but IMO that way to do it... :smiley:
lol don't worry i've thought of that too, always invest a little bit, smart thing to do

after your done that, just take a couple of mill and blow it on whatever you want! :cool: massive pool, some where warm definatly

ok tottalt random but i juss ran into a freaking chair...damn the dark hallway to the bathroom :P ....lol thats juss like today at Old Navy i was beggining to leave and there was a poll right behind me and i ran into it and bounced off it...it was so embarassing :blush:

i would buy everything that i have wanted for like ever which is a lot....and then i would give part of the money to mah parents b/c they deserve it i guess :lol: and its a nice gesture haha...and then save the rest to

3ffect said:
Discord said:
What I would buy... I have thought about that so many times. I guess that most important thing if you won like a million or more, is not to waste it all all sort of felgercarb, and at least invest a part of it  :cool: ok, sound really borring, but IMO that way to do it...  :smiley:
lol don't worry i've thought of that too, always invest a little bit, smart thing to do

after your done that, just take a couple of mill and blow it on whatever you want! :cool: massive pool, some where warm definatly
i already have a pool ....b/c it gets pretty hott here...so i dont need to buy one of those but i would buy a Hot tub now that would be nice ^_^ ...and a trampoline those things are s0 much fun!!!

AliasBabe12 said:
i already have a pool ....b/c it gets pretty hott here...so i dont need to buy one of those but i would buy a Hot tub now that would be nice ^_^ ...and a trampoline those things are s0 much fun!!!
so, when did you say you were having a party again ;) :lol:

i'm goin too, got to wake up early again tomorrow erg! i dont' get a day to sleep in this whole week :angry:

oh well, talk to u guys later :smiley:

Discord said:
AliasBabe12 said:
so, when did you say you were having a party again ;) :lol:
anytime....u wanna party i'll give ya a party.... juss give me a call ^_^ :lol:

Back