Random #21

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah you might want to stop with the pixie sticks!!
omg my room is a sh*t hole!! my sister is packing for her trip to florida in the morning and she has made my room a complete mess!!

LightTraveller said:
i'm okay i just had a lot of pixie stiks,lol
lol...i remember once that one of my friends brought 3 or 4 bags of pixie sticks to school once (i forget why), but her, i, and another friend ate most of them and we got sooo hyper! lol

ames723 said:
yeah you might want to stop with the pixie sticks!!
omg my room is a sh*t hole!! my sister is packing for her trip to florida in the morning and she has made my room a complete mess!!
OMG! u should take all the stuff she left out, put it in a bag, get in your car and dump it all in in the street somewhere far away from your house!

LightTraveller said:
freelancer26 said:
but still

HELP HELP SEND SOME1 FROM THE MENTAL INSTITUTION 2 PICK UP TAM!
they'll never catch me, i'll fight them with my heels,lol
i doubt it'll take em long. they'll just shoot u with a traq. gun and put u in their van without any problems.

hahaha!! yeah moreil im about to!! i hate it when my room looks like a tornado came through!! omg there is sh*t everywhere!! god she is a slob!! she better clean it up before she leaves in the moring or im goin to burn all her felgercarb! :madfire:

ames723 said:
hahaha!! yeah moreil im about to!! i hate it when my room looks like a tornado came through!! omg there is sh*t everywhere!! god she is a slob!! she better clean it up before she leaves in the moring or im goin to burn all her felgercarb! :madfire:
go bur it now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back