Random 231

Kathy said:
jess said:
Joyie said:
jess said:
Kathy said:
That's why I copy my post before I press the send button.
I always forget to copy my post -_-
:lol: Too much of a hassle sometimes. I'll only copy when it's taking a bit to send and I think the server's gonna spaz on me. :lol:
The server always goes weird on me ie. kicks me out :lol: I should copy my posts.
When I posted my alias fan fiction on here, that's when the server when nuts on me. I was angry. :lol: At least I saved it in my computer. *whew*
I saved my fics on my old computer and it broke! I lost everything on the computer so now I keep my fics on a disk ^_^

jess said:
Kathy said:
jess said:
Joyie said:
jess said:
Kathy said:
That's why I copy my post before I press the send button.
I always forget to copy my post -_-
:lol: Too much of a hassle sometimes. I'll only copy when it's taking a bit to send and I think the server's gonna spaz on me. :lol:
The server always goes weird on me ie. kicks me out :lol: I should copy my posts.
When I posted my alias fan fiction on here, that's when the server when nuts on me. I was angry. :lol: At least I saved it in my computer. *whew*
I saved my fics on my old computer and it broke! I lost everything on the computer so now I keep my fics on a disk ^_^
I have disks... but I don't bother with them. :lol:

Aww, I have to go study now about photosynthesis and ecology and other boring bio stuff <_<

Nice chattin' with you all ^_^ I'm special-est :D :lol:

Seeya later 👋

Back