Random #241

Status
Not open for further replies.
AugustSnow said:
Ooh, sounds like fun! I've been to Long Island before because my aunt lives there and it's really nice (y)

I always feel exhausted, too! :lol: I think it might be a disease :blink:

disease :eek:

:lol:

I'm going to go and grab some lunch then make a birthday list like my parents asked me to :rolleyes: It's mine and my sister's birthday (I'm a twin) on Saturday and they're asking us to make a list now? Ugh....

Anyway, I'll be on later! Bye Cynthia, Syd and Codie! 👋

oh yea...August 7th right? Happy Birthday since I won't be here :lol:
Make up your list carefully ;)
See ya later!

ME!

I'm thinking about making something on photoshop....what should I do? :lol:

I'm not really good at making anythign though....any ideas Syd?

**Hey is your name really Sydney? I'm sorry a lotta people must ask this...but I wonder....

haha... don't even know ow to do normal art...and pop art? :rotflmao:

Maybe I should make icons...of what? What do you think?

haha...no I don't need anything at the moment...but I'll be sure to ask if I do :D

It's jsut that I want to make someting you know? I made a couple of banners adn stuff that I liked....but I don't think I have the patience to make a wallpaper...but I want to...yea it's complicated :lol:

Maybe you can inspire me to make something....work your magic Syd....inspire :lol:

🐒 hmmm :Ponder: hmmm.... 🐒 :Ponder: what i do is i find textures that i really like and combine them. then i find pics that have colors that match.

if that doesn't work.....

I make my own texture:

1)- new canvas
2)- press D to reset colors
3)- Filter>Render>clouds
4)- Ctrl+U and check the colorize box and i pick the color I want.

:magician: hoped my magic wored a bit

For a firey texture like this one:
post-27-1091038643.jpg

you do 1, 2, 3, and then you go to Filter>distort> polar cordinates and set it to polar to rectangle and press ok. then you do step 4.

:confused: :lol:

Maybe I'll try that out after lunch...ppfft...it's like 3:30 and I haven't eaten...and hey do you have some good sites that have textures?

thanks.
K...I'll talk to you later....byeeee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back