Random 261

Status
Not open for further replies.
<span style='font-size:9pt;line-height:100%'>Ok I know I don't need to say this but I'm gonna say it anyway : I know this is random but has anyone noticed that AA keeps messing up and you can't back on cos you keep getting the server is too busy ??? -_- It's very annoying!

So how is everyone? :smiley:
</span>

I have a little cold again.....

Yeah, I know about that, but I didn't have much time to go online anyway. Yesterday evening my computer didn't even find this site at first. It said tis site doesn't exist!

Yesterday evening my computer didn't even find this site at first. It said tis site doesn't exist!

<span style='font-size:9pt;line-height:100%'>Yeah that is very :angry: annoying! Mine does that too!

You have a cold, poor you :( I don't have one yet but I'm sure I'll pick one up it always happens -_- We have blue sky this morning, yay :smiley:
</span>

hey, i can see some pieces of a blue sky now!! :lol: It seems like the weather gets better now, but it's still cold.

I just took a shower to wake up ! :lol: I almost slept over my french grammar book.

Is somebody here?
I finally understood all the french grammar I had to learn :smiley:
I'm going to watch ,,Wetten dass?!" with my parents later, but i think I should get something to eat first :lol:

<span style='font-size:9pt;line-height:100%'>Hi :hi: It's dark now, and it's only 5:45 pm, and it's so cold, I'm in a jumper writing this :( </span>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back