Random #273

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm fine, a little bored in my IT lesson but I'm mocking my friend through email that her and my other friend are the perfect couple, she just sent me this really funny slideshow! 😆 What are you two up to?

ok i from aus wa perth

right now im starting to say bye because im going to bed because ime really tied so bye bye all

Good afternoon, Sam, how's it going?... :D

I know i've not been around for a bit myself, but what's happened to Cinders?. She seems to be M.I.A!... :thinking:

I'm INCREDIBLY stressed at the moment, you wouldn't believe!. University work sucks ARSE!!!...

Apart from that, i'm tickety-boo!... :D

I think we may need to send out an old search party for our Cinders, you know?... or we could just ask Sabella when she comes on!...

try full time work, creating a model for a few thousand wtw and having to say goodbye to your gf
sorry....i'm in a bad mood

yeah...may send sab a pm

Ah, cheer up, have a Toblerone!... :D

Yeah, I might PM Sabella as well, actually. Good plan, Batgirl!... (y)

I dunno, Alicia Silverstone was quite foxy in that debacle of a film. But, alright, you can be Wonderwoman. :rolleyes:

As long as you wear the knickers!... :P

Yep, no choice. What d'you think this is, a democracy?...

Okay, if you're Wonderwoman, I think i'll be...Wonder-Man. New superhero. Has the ability to make people wonder, go off into daydreams, that sort of thing. Or wander, so he can make them walk into on-coming traffic and stuff, if he's feeling mischevious.

Now all we need is a supervillain nemesis!!!...*cackles laugter for far too long*...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back