Random #280

Status
Not open for further replies.
:hi: Jai

yep it used to be Kavo but I got bored of that and am now plain old Paul ^_^

have you been watching Big Brother?

Oh okays Paul!

No I haven't I've been avoiding it,but I'm sure I'll have seen some by the end....I always end up doing so!

so which part of the supermarket are you from (your location) ^_^

you should watch some Big Brother, they really are all a bunch of freaks this year and seems to be a fight every day :D

I've got the internet for my freaks fix, :lol: ...hmmm we'll see...there will come a point when there's nothing on TV and I'll have to give in....:lol:
My 'supermarket' is Sainsbury's in London. Well Tescos for Deadly Assasination Squad stuff, but that's an alltogether different matter...^_^

😆

Tesco grr I hate their ads, wait do they still show those ads where the granny is always complaining :blink:

London ... whats that big wheel thing like or have you even been on it, think I seen it flying over London before :thinking:

Urrrmm...no not those ads any more, just ones with the WORST ouns in the world ever...the're o not funny they'r not even funny. (<made sense in my head...)

Yeah, I've been on the eye...hmmm it was good...until you get to the top and then coming down it's sort off...over...lol...but my dad's getting married on it next month!!! So I shall be going again...^_^...when/why were you flying over London?

And so it did ^_^ Hmmmm we're a third of the way to our next million altogether ^_6

:hi: anyone who's here! Hellloooooo!

nothing much...but I guess I have to buy milk and yoggi for my family ;) and yea I hope I can watch MIL today hehe...and you?

Ooh I've seen MIL, it's good (y) very funny :lol: Erm not very much, the dreaded revision strikes again, but I have been out a lot of the last couple of days so it's ok, yesterday I went to see the hitchhickers guide to the galaxy with my friend Dan, it was very random! (y) the night before that I slept in a tent cos it was my friend Laura's birthday, it was very uncomfortable, I got like 2 hours sleep and that was it! But it was fun! :D What about you?

yea yesterday I saw a concert.....for free....he he it was good...and we sang with the artists...and we stood just next to the stage.....so I can see us in the local paper today :lol:

"In Las Vegas.. in the neonlights..."

It's ok Rach, welcome! :hi: How's your day been?

Erm Kakan the concert sounds good, who was playing?

We were in my local paper for our prom cos we went in a fire engine! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back