Random #280

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well i only had to take gym for 2 years at my school (9 and 10th) and i only had it once a week and i had chamber 3 days a week and study one. This year i switched them all for study all week ;)

spy_girl21 said:
My Western Civ. Teacher was hot, and he liked to talk about sex too much. :lol: I think he talked about it more than the Health teachers.
your lucky. I never was in choir, in band, but never choir.
[post="1454676"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

nice... my western civ teacher talked about his heroin addiction... yeah it was wierd

spy_girl21 said:
:thud: we only had to take one year.
[post="1454678"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
you. suck. seriously ugh gym= evil ... except for those two years that i took swimming :D :D :D

SkyGirl5 said:
nice... my western civ teacher talked about his heroin addiction... yeah it was wierd
you. suck. seriously ugh gym= evil ... except for those two years that i took swimming :D :D :D
[post="1454688"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

you had to take swimming in school?

SkyGirl5 said:

[post="1454688"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
:lol: that's intresting, then we'd hear about the keg parties in college.

Our school doesn't offer swimming. :(

Vaughnlover15 said:
you had to take swimming in school?
[post="1454689"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

well we did in 6th grade but in high school i opted to take swimming because its litrally the only sporty type thing i can do
i'm part fish ;)

SkyGirl5 said:
well we did in 6th grade but in high school i opted to take swimming because its litrally the only sporty type thing i can do
i'm part fish ;)
[post="1454692"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

ahh i see see i went to catholic school for 9 years k-8th grade so we didnt do swimming or any of that stuff and our HS doesnt have a pool soooo yeah haha

i wish i was part fish! i was when i was younger hahah

*gasp* you're part fish! that explains sooooo much (idk what it explains... but somthing ;) ) and yes i know im being an idiot right now, im overly tired lol

Vaughnlover15 said:
ahh i see see i went to catholic school for 9 years k-8th grade so we didnt do swimming or any of that stuff and our HS doesnt have a pool soooo yeah haha

[post="1454695"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
oh ok

aliasobsessed89 said:
*gasp* you're part fish! that explains sooooo much (idk what it explains... but somthing ;) ) and yes i know im being an idiot right now, im overly tired lol
[post="1454697"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
yes it does i belive - its the oxygen deprivation that makes me this crazy :o_O: :o_O: :P

cuz i swim for an hour each morning ... well it could also be the sun exposure :Ponder:

I only started Catholic school in HS, fun isn't it? lol

aliasobsessed89 said:
I only started Catholic school in HS, fun isn't it? lol
[post="1454701"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

oh yeah it was a blast lol up until my 8th grade the nuns and teachers HATED me and i didnt get to go to my classnight or on the 8th grade trip cuz ppl thought i was 'bad' but i had a so so experience and made lots of friends who im still friends with now...(from kindergarden)

Vaughnlover15 said:
oh yeah it was a blast lol up until my 8th grade the nuns and teachers HATED me and i didnt get to go to my classnight or on the 8th grade trip cuz ppl thought i was 'bad' but i had a so so experience and made lots of friends who im still friends with now...(from kindergarden)

It's kind of weird to have come in late because everyone seemed to alreayd know eachother from preschool.

And we don't have any nuns teaching, they do live in this house next door to the school though.

Vaughnlover15 said:
[post="1454705"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
:lol: They HATED you?

I don't think I'm friends with people from kindergarten. :thinking:

hmm kindergarden :Ponder: yeah i still was friends with some people senior year cuz 2 of them were in my english class... but i wasnt close with them
my best friends always seem to desert me after like 2 yrs (n) its sad

SkyGirl5 said:
hmm kindergarden :Ponder: yeah i still was friends with some people senior year cuz 2 of them were in my english class... but i wasnt close with them
my best friends always seem to desert me after like 2 yrs (n) its sad
[post="1454720"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
:console: poor Janet. I have problems making new friends, because I'm just so used to the same people. :thinking:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back