Random #280

Status
Not open for further replies.
spy_girl21 said:
:console: poor Janet. I have problems making new friends, because I'm just so used to the same people.  :thinking:
[post="1454725"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

yeah same here... and i'm really REALLY shy around new people
its funny i'm like complete and total polar opposites - new people i clam up and dont' speak at all but around my old friends i'm sooooo loud :lol:

I have the same problem Janet, it really sucks *nod nod* (about the losing old friends)

And yeah I like won't talk to anyone i don't know, yet i'm really loud (and yes annoying) around people im comfortable with.

SkyGirl5 said:
yeah same here... and i'm really REALLY shy around new people
its funny i'm like complete and total polar opposites - new people i clam up and dont' speak at all but around my old friends i'm sooooo loud :lol:
[post="1454727"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
my teachers used to say i was quiet and shy, but by the end of the year they'd say i wouldn't shut up. :lol:

aliasobsessed89 said:
I have the same problem Janet, it really sucks *nod nod* (about the losing old friends)

And yeah I like won't talk to anyone i don't know, yet i'm really loud (and yes annoying) around people im comfortable with.
[post="1454728"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

:lol: yes me, the queen of sarcasm, i'm familiar with annoying :P

spy_girl21 said:
my teachers used to say i was quiet and shy, but by the end of the year they'd say i wouldn't shut up. :lol:
[post="1454730"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

lol yes

I get that! I'm total a freshman aging this year! Uni!! and I wount know any body in any of my classes and I'm shy!!

aliasobsessed89 said:
It's kind of weird to have come in late because everyone seemed to alreayd know eachother from preschool.

And we don't have any nuns teaching, they do live in this house next door to the school though.
[post="1454709"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

we had two nuns in our school...and plus the pricipal so about 3..

spy_girl21 said:
:lol: They HATED you?

I don't think I'm friends with people from kindergarten. :thinking:
[post="1454714"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

and yes they HATED me lol

SkyGirl5 said:
hmm kindergarden :Ponder: yeah i still was friends with some people senior year cuz 2 of them were in my english class... but i wasnt close with them
my best friends always seem to desert me after like 2 yrs (n) its sad
[post="1454720"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

aww poor janet :(

Vaughnlover15 said:
so what is everyone doing? ;)
[post="1454755"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
my dad probably will kick me off the computer here pretty soon, since I've been on it majority of the day. :lol:

i'm writing... and petting the cat who's invading my space note the pic:

100_0667.jpg

YAY Janet's writing :D (only good for us who read way too much fanfic lol) And AWWWWW pretty kitty who actually lets you near her! *glares at my evil cat*

(yes i double posted :angelnot: )

SkyGirl5 said:
i'm writing... and petting the cat who's invading my space note the pic:

100_0667.jpg

[post="1454765"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
cute. my step-mom's cat has been lounging on the furniture all day(she's not supposed to be on the furniture) and wheneve I came in the room, she'd look at me in a daze then realize she wasn't supposed to be on the chair. So she'd hop on the rug and act like she'd been on the rug all along.

aliasobsessed89 said:
It's liek the llama song (but not as good, nothings as good as the llama song)
[post="1454766"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I like the guinea pig song. It's adorable. Do you have a link for the llama song?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back