Random #280

Status
Not open for further replies.
SkyGirl5 said:
nooooooooo but its soooooo good!!!
come on guys trust me ;)

besides, who doesnt need a good cry now and then?
[post="1454805"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​


alright i think your right lol
i think ive written ONE peice where i cried when i actually wrote it
 
SkyGirl5 said:
nooooooooo but its soooooo good!!!
come on guys trust me ;)

besides, who doesnt need a good cry now and then?
[post="1454805"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
hmm... intresting, i'm predicting lots of cliffhangers? I'm still anxious for it! :D
 
SkyGirl5 said:
yeah like this past semester i stopped watching TV excpet alias & gilmore girls to devote all free time to writing... and i managed to write about 20 fics and still have a 4.0 GPA... yeah feel free to flog me :tomato:

:angelnot:
[post="1454809"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​


damnnnn...lol my grades are eh eh...i need to spend more time offline..like as soon as i get home im gonna do my hw THEN go online instead of spending my afternoon online and then watch tv at night and do hw
 
yeah like this past semester i stopped watching TV excpet alias & gilmore girls to devote all free time to writing... and i managed to write about 20 fics and still have a 4.0 GPA... yeah feel free to flog me

Well as much as i want to say i hate you but i tend to do the same thing, i do no school work and still have pretty good grades.
 
SkyGirl5 said:
yeah like this past semester i stopped watching TV excpet alias & gilmore girls to devote all free time to writing... and i managed to write about 20 fics and still have a 4.0 GPA... yeah feel free to flog me :tomato:

:angelnot:
[post="1454809"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
i'm jealous, whatever works I guess. As long as the fics keep coming. :)
 

SkyGirl5

Cadet
Vaughnlover15 said:
alright i think your right lol
i think ive written ONE peice where i cried when i actually wrote it
[post="1454811"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​


spy_girl21 said:
hmm... intresting, i'm predicting lots of cliffhangers? I'm still anxious for it! :D
[post="1454814"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

well i might as well tell you all so you can feel special - michael is dead the whole time *runs to hide* its all flashback

aliasobsessed89 said:
Well as much as i want to say i hate you but i tend to do the same thing, i do no school work and still have pretty good grades.
[post="1454818"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

yeah its great isnt it :angelic: :P
 
SkyGirl5 said:
well i might as well tell you all so you can feel special - michael is dead the whole time *runs to hide* its all flashback
yeah its great isnt it :angelic: :P
[post="1454822"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
WHAT???????? That's an evil preview! Now you'd better post it soon. :P
 
well i might as well tell you all so you can feel special - michael is dead the whole time *runs to hide* its all flashback

Nooo!

So far a fic has never made me cry, Caro says FW will make me cry but idk, your fic may be the one to finally make me sob lol.
 
SkyGirl5 said:
well i might as well tell you all so you can feel special - michael is dead the whole time *runs to hide* its all flashback
yeah its great isnt it :angelic: :P
[post="1454822"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​


:o thats actually a very very good idea though...the storyline will prob be awesome hehe
 

SkyGirl5

Cadet
spy_girl21 said:
WHAT????????  That's an evil preview! Now you'd better post it soon. :P
[post="1454823"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

:angelic: ill see what i can do... i can post it next maybe


aliasobsessed89 said:
Nooo!

So far a fic has never made me cry, Caro says FW will make me cry but idk, your fic may be the one to finally make me sob lol.
[post="1454824"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

umm FW didnt make me cry ... i dont think... maybe slight tearing up but thats cuz i knew what was gonna happen before it did... and almost all of mine make me cry but thats cuz im overly emotionally involved :P but i usually dont cry at other fics... i can only think of 2
 
umm FW didnt make me cry ... i dont think... maybe slight tearing up but thats cuz i knew what was gonna happen before it did... and almost all of mine make me cry but thats cuz im overly emotionally involved  but i usually dont cry at other fics... i can only think of 2

I know some things and they just make me really mad and sad (not crying but yeah) and siiigh
 
SkyGirl5 said:
:angelic: ill see what i can do... i can post it next maybe
[post="1454827"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
I'll be watching for it. Well more like stalking the Fan Fic forum. :P

Hate to go, but bye everyone! Talk to you all later! :)
 

SydAPO05

Cadet
OMV u guys r great! I'm in college now so I have no idea how my scheal works! and my fict isnt that good. but any way u guys just rox I could even get 4.0 I'm just not that kind of person! -_-
 

SkyGirl5

Cadet
spy_girl21 said:
I'll be watching for it. Well more like stalking the Fan Fic forum. :P

Hate to go, but bye everyone! Talk to you all later! :)
[post="1454833"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
night dana - dont worry tho i'll pm you ;)


almost done with this random guys!! we can do it :P
 
we are almost done! joyful!
dana left us did she? grrr...
i suppose i can't be talking since i have only been coming on once every two pages. :)

anyone do anything interesting since i've been gone?

m-c
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top