~+~ Random # 284 ~+~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm...wow, that's very interesting. Were you feeling okay? My teacher acts like he's still a teenager...and he's far from it :lol: It's going to be an interesting class. I think I'm going to make some icons today or read, I feel kinda creative at the moment ^_^ :lol:

Yeah I was feeling fine.. why what does purple mean?

I'm feeling tired I might go to bed :P :asleep:

Just wondering, hmm...not sure what purple means... I'm just might vegetate today, watch movies, play videogames. I can also write on my story cause my friend and I have a complete outline! YaY!!!

We lost our game last night 28 to 14 (n) Maybe next time ^_^

Hey Cari! How are you? I've had my eyes glued to my tv for 4 hours playing Final Fantasy X!!! It's so exciting!! ^_^ I should go to bed early tonight cause I have an early lab tomorrow, but I don't wanna... :lol:

I'm watching Ultraviolet right now, I like it. I'm still working on Final Fantasy, I think so far I've played it for a total of 16 hours. I'm hopelessly addicted to it :lol: ^_^ Football game tomorrow, I think we're going to get annihilated but there's always a chance we might win ^_^

:lol: Glad you had fun! I went to my brother's football game last night, but we didn't win. We always do really well the first half and then we can't hold the other team the last half. My brother still hasn't gotten to play yet, but I'm going to make him a sign for the next game in 2 weeks. It's going to be a surprise so he's not going to know until he gets out onto the field! YaY, it's going to be fun!

On another note, I've got all the material I need now for my pirate vest so now I can start cutting it out and putting it together! It's going to be Awesome! I wanted to watch Chronicles of Narnia, but my brother's watching it...hmm... ^_^ Hope everyone had a great weekend!

Ohh a pirate vest ... thats wot I went to my party as a pirate lol

At the moment I'm writing an essay on Electron Microscopy which is hard because I can't even say it. :P

School trip too the zoo tomorrow :jump: I cannot wait!

:lol: Yeah, it's gonna be Awesome once it's finished! Have fun at the zoo! I wish we could have a trip to the zoo, that would be fun, ha ha :lol:

Ah I :love: meerkats they're so cute ^_^ ... oh and wallabies, and possums, a the lil baby monkeys, hell I wish I owned a zoo :P

Ohh and best thing ever - there was a giraffe with a crooked neck :woot: :woot: :woot: .. i was jumping up and down poiting at its and my teacher and friends where all just like :blink:

Ohh and best thing ever - there was a giraffe with a crooked neck .. i was jumping up and down poiting at its and my teacher and friends where all just like

^^Haha. I do things like that when I see something that reminds me of Alias, and I get the same response that you did. Like when I was walking through Borders and found the book titled "47", and then started freaking out . People give you weird looks when you start making a scene in a book store. :P

You know, I could never figure out Final Fantasy. I dont know why, but it just really confused me. But then again I only tried a couple of times and that was like a year ago. I'll have to try it again sometime in the near future.

You know, I could never figure out Final Fantasy. I dont know why, but it just really confused me. But then again I only tried a couple of times and that was like a year ago. I'll have to try it again sometime in the near future.

You should try it again sometime ^_^ I tried 8, but didn't know what to do on it so I went to 10 and it's pretty explainable. I blame/thank my friend for getting me addicted to it. It's fun but it takes a lot of work to level up, but the storyline is really good. After I finish this one I may go back and try 8 again. I heard it has a really good love story plot, so maybe... ^_^ :lol:

I think FFX is the best then probably followed by VII, then X-2, then VIII and last IX. But they're all brilliant

Haha. I do things like that when I see something that reminds me of Alias, and I get the same response that you did. Like when I was walking through Borders and found the book titled "47", and then started freaking out . People give you weird looks when you start making a scene in a book store.

LMAO! its mad isn't it.... one time I was on the way to my new dentist and I drove past 'Salon 47' and was like :woot: and then I drove past 'Phase One' hairdressing so was like :woot: :woot: and then got to the dentists and on the door it said Dr. J. Lee... :blink:

Thankfully it wasnt Suit and Glasses but still a rather alias-themed day lol

Hey Cari! How are you?

btw, I got your PM and I joined your forum... just thought you would like to know...

LMAO! its mad isn't it.... one time I was on the way to my new dentist and I drove past 'Salon 47' and was like and then I drove past 'Phase One' hairdressing so was like and then got to the dentists and on the door it said Dr. J. Lee...

Thankfully it wasnt Suit and Glasses but still a rather alias-themed day lol

Ok, so my best buddy Mk, who got me into Alias in the first place, goes to a dentist who looks exactly like Suit and Glasses. The first time she went to see him was right after the 1st epi of the 1st season premiered... and she was going there to get her teeth pulled. Needless to say, it was a rather tramatizing experience, or at least thats what she classifies is as. :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back