~+~ Random # 284 ~+~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Cari! How are you?

btw, I got your PM and I joined your forum... just thought you would like to know...
Ok, so my best buddy Mk, who got me into Alias in the first place, goes to a dentist who looks exactly like Suit and Glasses. The first time she went to see him was right after the 1st epi of the 1st season premiered... and she was going there to get her teeth pulled. Needless to say, it was a rather tramatizing experience, or at least thats what she classifies is as. :P
I'm good, you?

but thanks for joining!

and lol yea i loved that episode :P

I'm good as well. No school today, which is always a plus. :D

I agree with you, the 1st episode was amazing. I mean common, who didn't love the 1st episode? :P

Been hooked since that episode, I remember the time so clearly in my mind because I specifically came home in time to catch the pilot of that new show that looked "ok"... by the end of the episode i was like :jawdrop: and my life has never been the same since :P

I know the first episode is Awesome isn't it! I think I may just start the whole collection tonight and go 1-4. ^_^

Oh Cari, almost forgot, I also joined! I haven't seen the movie yet, but I'm gonna try and rent it this weekend! I've been wanting to see it so bad, but no one would go with me to see it. :lol: ^_^

Stay Alive still isn't in yet at Blockbuster so I may have to go back tonight and harass the guy again. :lol:

Common slackers! See the movie already!! Haha I'm just kidding. It is freakin awesome though, so if I were you, I would see it asap!

:lol: I'm watching Boogeyman and the raven scared me so bad cause I wasn't totally paying attention and I jumped out of my seat :lol:

That's Awesome! :lol: ^_^ My friend went to Russia last year I think for a freelance job. He said it was really really cool! Hope you have a lot of fun! ^_^ I've got a midterm tomorrow, but it should be easy because it's PE. :lol:

Man... I'm so tired! I'm sick too.... so this is what i get to do with my day: hang out at the hospital and play with my laptop which i am using illegally by tapping into my hospital room phone line. :P

So... whats up with you guys?

:lol: Hope you feel better soon Di! I'm lucky I haven't gotten sick yet cause I always do around this time. I hope I don't cause I can't miss any of my classes, I'd never get caught up. ^_^ :lol: I'm working on my Anthropology review for my test on Thurs...bleh. I'm gonna try to read my book later though :lol: ^_^ Hope you guys are all doing well!

I know what you mean... i'm getting so far behind! I'm freaking out about that just a little bit. But my friends and teachers have been totally and completely amazing. My best friend has been in my room every second she can be. As soon as school ends shes in my room, and then after practice at which time she comes with food so I dont have to deal with the gross hospital food. She even sleeps on a sofa bed in here with me every night. My chem teacher actually came to my hospital room today and tutored me on what I've missed. It's insane how much people actually care. I feel so loved :D

Hey All! 👋

I'm back from Russia. It was absolutely amazing, I've never been anywhere like it. If any of you get the chance you should definetly go!!!

I hope you feel better soon Di, thats really nice of your friend ^_^

Hey All! 👋

I'm back from Russia. It was absolutely amazing, I've never been anywhere like it. If any of you get the chance you should definetly go!!!

I hope you feel better soon Di, thats really nice of your friend ^_^

You went to Russia? :thud: wow ... wanna go there too ...

so how is everybody? haven't been on in a loooooooooooooooooooooong time ... but I am back ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back