~+~ Random # 284 ~+~

Status
Not open for further replies.
aww... Hope you get feeling better! I wasn't feeling well at the beginning of the week, but I'm alright now ^_^ I have to read Hamlet over the weekend and make an outline for it by Tues... bleh... ^_^

That's good! ^_^ I'm also glad this week is over. I'm going to have to not stress about college these last few weeks... :lol: I finished reading Hamlet last night and now all I have to do is type up an outline...shouldn't be too bad ^_^

Howdy! How's it going? I just got back from running errands, and about to run some more in a bit. ^_^ Today's a good day! ^_^ :lol: I think I'm gonna go work on my painting...I'm almost finished with it! ^_^

I'm not doing much, just finishing up some homework...I've done tons of other stuff today though! Makes me happy! ^_^ Why are you down about your b-day? It's supposed to be a fun day!

well I was down because nothing going to happen on my birthday -_- everybody is allways bussy -_-
but any who I'm thinking about get ur mom to put some highlights in my hair :P

Are you sure everyone's busy? Have you asked anybody? I'm sure you can find something to do! ^_^ I'm not sure what I want to do for mine, but I've still got a couple of months... ^_^

yeah well lately it like I dont have very many friends and ur ussaly bussy steph. and elmanual will probely be working and everybody in my family is bussy -_- But I think I'm going to take the friday off though. Maybe I'll go ice skating havent been in like forever ^_^

I'm not always busy. Sometimes I am, but that's just how life works ^_^ Have you asked him? You never know until you ask people.

I think I last went ice skating was...sometime right after Michael left to get my mind off of everything. It was fun ^_^

I'm trying to find some info for my persuasive speech...

I'm not doing anything that day...

lol you could always throw your party on a day when people can come :smiley:

thats what some do if their bday is not in the weekend or on a friday lol......

i cant remember the lasttime i iceskated lol

Good Morning Everyone!!! :lol: YaY, today's Friday...kinda feels like tuesday...hmm... attempting to get ready for school :lol: ^_^ Hope everyone has an Awesome day! ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back