~+~ Random # 284 ~+~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey! How's it going guys? I'm pretty good...been playing lots of video games lately ^_^ School starts next Monday, I'm kinda excited about it. Right now I'm making icons Yay! he he...

Hey everyone! It was results day today - I just got back. Am so relieved I got all A's and A*s 😌 - i still cant quite believe it I'm still pinching my arm waiting to wake up. :lol:

Hey everyone! It was results day today - I just got back. Am so relieved I got all A's and A*s 😌 - i still cant quite believe it I'm still pinching my arm waiting to wake up. :lol:

YaY! Congrats! ^_^ I finally finished icons today...haven't really done anything else. I'm going to the college tomorrow sometime so I can get an i.d. the printer was broken last time I was up there. :lol:

Thanks. :smiley:

I enrolled for sixth form today - its so stressful choosing subjects to take. Have decided to spend the rest of my holidays stress free so I'm not going to do any work whatsoever. :P

Thanks. :smiley:

I enrolled for sixth form today - its so stressful choosing subjects to take. Have decided to spend the rest of my holidays stress free so I'm not going to do any work whatsoever. :P

ha ha, good idea :lol: I went up to school, but it's still broken sooo I'll have to await. Oh well ^_^ :lol:

Hey! :hi: It's only been the second day of college and I'm already :eekhair: Hopefully it'll get better as time goes by. :thinking: I'm putting all my test dates on a calendar so that I'll know ^_^

How's everyone else doing?

^_^ Thanks! I'm trying to find a job...it's not really working as of yet, but I've still got a couple of places that I want to fill out some applications. ^_^ Right now I'm going to read our assigned stuff out of our books and going to watch a movie! I haven't decided what I want to watch yet though :lol: ^_^

:lol: I had to get up an hour and a half earlier cause I had lab at 8 this morning...urg. It wasn't too bad though :lol: My psychology prof. is hilarious! It's definitely entertaining to say the least ^_^ I think I've had too much sugar cause I'm bouncing off the walls :jump: :jump: :jump:

:lol: I'm so bored! We lost our football game last night... it's only the first game so maybe we'll win next time ^_^ Now I'm off to go find something to do!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back