~+~ Random # 284 ~+~

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok so i just bought series 5 and syd just had her baby.
she got jack to get the info to vaughn.
have i missed an episode or something, when did they find out he was alive

I don't think they ever found out. They 'knew' he was still alive but just never said anything about it until that episode. It's supposed to be really secret.

At least, I think that's the way it happened. :lol: ^_^

I agree. Sloane deserved it. :lol:

I'm so glad finals are over! YaY! :lol: I've got a month off and I start work Saturday evening! ^_^ Hope everyone's had a good week so far!

My mom fell off a ladder last night while putting decorations up ... she has broke thre ribs and a finger :(

I'm actually quite alarmed because I got a fortune cookie that wanre dme that would happen :thinking:

Yeah, hope your mom's going to be okay. ^_^ That's why we don't put lights on our house anymore cause it's too dangerous. I'm watching the Polar Express right now...I've seen the beginning and the ending, but not the middle so I'm watching the rest of most of it now. :lol: ^_^

ok so basically i was pracically going out with this guy, Scott. who i met through my now ex best friend, katie (shes gives beyotch a new meaning. shes beyond fake and talks bad about everyone). so i tell katie to go ___ herself :smiley: and she tells scott what i say. and im like ok fine i can deal with that. so everythings fine & dandy til she starts talking bad about me to scott & so i told hime to either tell katie that me & him are friends even if she doesnt like it or id solve the problem myself. and he said i was overreacting and totally acting out of character for me. so im like okkay whatver. now i know who to trust and who not to rtust. so he got mad at me and was like wtc is ur problem. so i ignore him and spend the rest of my monday crying for 4 hrs stragith (new record fyi). then yesterday he apologizes and im the idiot whos like yeah im sorry too. so now im beyond mad at him...or so i think. GAH!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back