~+~ Random # 284 ~+~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I used to be part of 'an AA couple' few years back lol

I think the AA couples so cute :love: ^_^

Would you ever have met if it wasn't for AA?

I know hon :D well both me n Lizzie are happy thats what matters

Didnt know u were part of an AA couple Sal :eek: never mentioned that before :P

rite so i havnt had a go at a lecturer/teacher since high school
thats like 4 years ago,
until today...
this lecturer says use the back of the book, then when i
give her the answer from the back of the book she says
oh sumtimes the book is wrong,
then says well u'll just have to use the book to do some
research.

i go well could you put something on the net,
she says no just use the book
at this stage im confused so i say
well if the books wrong and u wont put anything on
the net what am i meant to use
she goes im not here to spoon feed u
i go no ur not cuz in order to spoon feed us
there needs to be something to be spoonfed on.
then she said the book was fine just follow the lectures

which raised another issue, i sed but we dont really follow the book
do we we go from page 10 then jump to 49 so theres no
real structure, then she pulls this real rude face in front of
me so the whole class sees, really really insulting,
i just said look forget it im not going to continue to argue with
you if your going to be rude to me infront of everyone thats just
disrespectful. forget it.

arghhhhhhhh i was soo annoyed,
i dont pay £3000 a year to be treated and taught in
a completely unstructured and rude manner

today is not one of the good days
but on the plus side i bought the frays new album which rox

Chili
:bluehair:

That sounds quite bad especially when you're paying for your teaching, I once had a go at a teacher of mine because he was taking the p*** out of everything I was saying to him, by repeating it exactly the way I had, and I just blew my lid, my friend who was sitting next to me was trying not to laugh but I had a really big go at him because he's always insulting people, and he has no right to be so personal, but yes it is damned annoying but I felt so much better afterwards and he said to me after class "Thank you for your contribution today" lol

Hows everyone?

Hungover (n)

I've tried a few cures... the usual water, asprin, ice cream .. but still not feeling great. Some suggested 'hair of the dog' method... which is drink more alcohol to get rid of the hangover, but I'm a bit reluctanct to try it. Anyway ... I had so much fun last night that is was worth it ! ^_^

Hungover (n)

I've tried a few cures... the usual water, asprin, ice cream .. but still not feeling great. Some suggested 'hair of the dog' method... which is drink more alcohol to get rid of the hangover, but I'm a bit reluctanct to try it. Anyway ... I had so much fun last night that is was worth it ! ^_^

'Hair of the dog' never works in my experience...I prefer a few chilled Lucozade cans with plenty ice ,and a decent fry-up cures a hangover for me :lol:

Hows your finger hon??

'Hair of the dog' never works in my experience...I prefer a few chilled Lucozade cans with plenty ice ,and a decent fry-up cures a hangover for me

In the end I didn't find a cure just sort of suffered through it ... but I'll keep that in mind for next time :P

My fingers not too bad thanks. I'm getting used to it now so its okay lol ^_^

Hungover (n)

😆 awwww sweetty :hug: *yes i know i'm a little late* well if i ever get a hang over i'll be taking all u guys advise i'm sure :lol: cant say i've ever been drunk! but hopefully but that time I will have my boo to take of me :love: I luv ya baby :love:

😆 awwww sweetty :hug: *yes i know i'm a little late* well if i ever get a hang over i'll be taking all u guys advise i'm sure :lol: cant say i've ever been drunk! but hopefully but that time I will have my boo to take of me :love: I luv ya baby :love:

Of course I'd take care of you if you got drunk bebe :D ..missing u sweetie :love:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back