Random #285

hey wassup everyone???

Pisa sounds lush!!! how long did it take for you to get there???
im off surfing in a weeks time woopwoop!!!
can't wait, and i get paid on tuesday so i'll have lots a money to go with!!!
lol
ne ways
laters
Chili

how long did it take for you to get there???

It only took two hours to get there - its a bit mad that two hours separates rainging cold England with boiling hot, sunny Italy- but there ya go :P

Surfing sounds so good. I'd love to be able to surf but I'd probably just end up killing myself lol

I :love: U

Looks yummy anyway ^_^

I am in such a good place right now - do you ever just feel so incredibly happy that you could float?! Despite the fact I have a 10 day hangover. :P

It looks like you made it in an Easy-Bake Oven. :lol:

I can't tell what you were trying to spell:
- I Heart U
- I O U
- S O S :lol:
It says I <3 u :smiley:

I :love: U

Looks yummy anyway ^_^

I am in such a good place right now - do you ever just feel so incredibly happy that you could float?! Despite the fact I have a 10 day hangover. :P
Never can say i've been there but i'm sure it must feel good kinda :P

Here's some pics I took at the lake on saturday. It was very windy, so I was surprised at how well my pics turned out!

IMG_0246.jpg

IMG_0249.jpg

IMG_0267.jpg

IMG_0225.jpg

IMG_0255.jpg

i'm good! me and andy are normal bf/gf but i try to stay away from major PDA and oh and there's the distance! but its all good! :rolleyes:

hey all im back from one awesome holiday. loved every minute of it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i went with a mate whos more like my brother but havnt seen him properly for about a year so was really good to catch up and well the whole holiday rocked basically.
i agree thread has died a little lol

I think this thread has died :(

Lets try and keep it going!! How is everyone?

I'm so nervous, I get my A level results on Thursday!

how did they go??????
Chili

Back