Random #285

haha lol.
smiles i was wondering what u were on about then.

today i have been studying for a retake, the fun. also been watching all of series 2 of greys anatomy whilst doing it!!!!!!!!!
get me out of here lol.
whats everyone been up to today???
have been drinking coffee after coffee and am on the coffee buzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!!!!!!woooooooooooooooo lol

Chili

It is hard!! Lol!

Went to see Hellogoodbye last night. They were so good! We got so close!! And Forrest was topless!! *drools*

forresttopless.jpg

Whats everyone else been up to?

Hey, everyone! How's it goin'? *waves* Any plans for the weekend? I'll be watching some of the telethon, as usual. So I went to the state fair monday, & was completely exhausted when I got home. That place is so huge, you just walk, walk, walk.... My legs were sore for 2 days! Anywho, hope y'all are doin' good :smiley:

lol yeah state fairs are fun but u walk sooooo much :P I'm doing a carwash with my team tommorow! then after that I have work from 5 to close fun :rolleyes: I'm glad its friday!! No school tommorow! But i miss andypoo! I have talk to him on the phone since like last week :thinking: I miss my andy poo!! but any wayz how is everybody else?? :smiley:

I've been so busy all week! I'm back at school now but I've dropped Maths so its not too bad :P

My friends and I have been looking at houses we can rent together when we go to Uni, its so exciting!! ^_^

How is everyone?

houses eh?
im moving in to mine on sunday after my friends awesome brithday lol
u excited to be going back?

went to weston super mare today with a noisy child who wouldnt let me sleep in the car and kept hitting me with one of those noisy inflatable hammers, he was cute but man i couldnt hack that 24/7:P
i get to have a lie in tomorrow
woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

yuck we just finshed our 2nd week of school on friday! god i miss andy so much! I know its lame but i cant help it :love: Oh and i worked like 8 or 9 hours today and I sprined my ankle earlier this week. I went to a football game last night... and they won *shocked* but i'm a live and breathing so its ok! what has everybody been up too??

I had the absolute worst night of my life last night.

We were out at the local bar, and then one of our friends thought I'd be fun to have a shot contest. You get ten shots and the quickest to drink them all gets them for free. I won! Woot! I also ended up badly gone ... and I passed out in the middle of the street!! My friends had to carry me to one of their houses so I could sleep there. It was awful awful awful!!

lol 10shots in a row, thats a pretty hardcore stomach uve got! i can do most shots but if my lips touch gin or whisky im chuggin immediately lol!!!
yuk
good old uni, it has so far taught me how to get seiously drunk and what not to drink lol

bOrEdBoReDbOrEdBoReDboredBOREDboredBORED

Deary me Sally!!! That sounds like quite a state lol!! The last decent shot I've had was something called Jaegermeister, drank it in Manchester, and then on a work night out, its very nice. I did stupidly attempt to drink a bottle of Southern Comfort 'straight' at New Year, non-diluted. I lasted till just over 2/3rds of the bottle then puked in my mates toilet. Felt like felgercarb for the entire next day!

Oh and Lizzie hon, you know I'm missing ya just as much!

I havent been around as my last net connection went, the PC broke down and I just recently got me a laptop to replace it. So hello all...its been a while!

Also Sally I did end up getting Final Fantasy XII, I'm not very good at it tho!!

Back