Random #285

Deary me Sally!!! That sounds like quite a state lol!! The last decent shot I've had was something called Jaegermeister, drank it in Manchester, and then on a work night out, its very nice. I did stupidly attempt to drink a bottle of Southern Comfort 'straight' at New Year, non-diluted. I lasted till just over 2/3rds of the bottle then puked in my mates toilet. Felt like felgercarb for the entire next day!

Oh and Lizzie hon, you know I'm missing ya just as much!

I havent been around as my last net connection went, the PC broke down and I just recently got me a laptop to replace it. So hello all...its been a while!

Also Sally I did end up getting Final Fantasy XII, I'm not very good at it tho!!
yay *happydance* I missed you so much baby!! I totaly missed your call in class today :( I wanted to pick it up but my teacher walked in. I miss you soooooooo much and i really need a hug again today. I just pray these next few weeks fly by to i do have to be all sad and moppy :( Love you!!! *kisses*
Oh and hi everybody else! Sorry for the mussyness i just miss my bf :smiley:

Andy not spoken to you in forever!!

Haha yeah I'm sort of over the shot thing now. Though my friends still like to bring it up whenever the opportunity presents itself.

And you got XII - woo!! I'll agree its definetly not my favourite of the series, but it ain't bad.

Don't worry Lizzie - we don't mind ^_^

hey everybody!!!!!!!!!
very long time no see lol
have just got the internet in our new house and all is good
how was everyones summer???
hows everyones new courses/jobs/schools etc!
let me know
Chili

Hey everybody ... just stopping by to say "hi" ... its been a while ...

Will be on vacation in 3 weeks ... finally ... can't wait to be off from work ... work has been good so far ... but I need some time off ... very soooooooooooooooooooooooooooon ;)

Hey everyone! I used to come here a lot, I've gotta say that it's been quiate a while since I've posted here... a couple of years probably :S but I recognize some of you form back then, like Alias Gay!!! In fact, I've some PMs from you in my inbox hahaha. anyone else used to post here back in, say, 2004?

hey all
long time no ... posts!
whats everyone upto this halloween?
i'm watching donnie darko!

hows everyone been lately? how was the end of summer?

oh god someone write back im bored
ps the rabbit is well freaky

Chili

I love Donnie Darko!! Brilliant film!

I went to a party - I backcombed all my hair it took ages but looked quite good.

I agree AA has sort of died :sleep:

sweet,
one of my friends dresesd as one of the goblins from
those learn direct adverts lol
looked well good!

have any of you guys got Facebook?

is anyone out there completely bored of being single????
went out tonight... have been told im above ugly looking lol so y dont people approach me???
i put out the right sgnals... seem open to anyhting/everything within certain things lol
so how the hell can i get a date???
the only thing i can think of right now is. . . ARGHHhhhhhhhhhHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhHHHHHHHHH

chilil

^ I know exactly how you feel!!!

I'm not being bigheaded when I say I think I'm quite good looking, I'm a nice person, but I just seem to be repelling people. Its bad aswell since everyone everywhere else seems to be happy and in love. Pffftt.

Thanks for adding me on Facebook :grinning:

How is everyone?

Back