Random #285

meh work is definitely killing me and my free time...its awfull...no vacation as well...and i am so bored atm that i decided to just post a post for a change.

so how is everybody? I haven't been on for some time now ... I started working in the day now from 9am to 6pm ... and weekends off ... which is great ... its been years since I last worked in the day ... but its going good so far ...

cheers!

so how is everybody? I haven't been on for some time now ... I started working in the day now from 9am to 6pm ... and weekends off ... which is great ... its been years since I last worked in the day ... but its going good so far ...

cheers!

lol I have been sick so i havent been online :P I have tommorow and saturday off which im sooooooo glad cause im sooooo tired :P Stupid coffing all the time wears me down :(

Outdoor Christmas lights on already?

I've been meaning to comment on seeing houses with their outdoor Christmas lights on since November 8th. It seems way too soon to me. There are still tree leaves falling.
tongue.gif

Outdoor Christmas lights on already?

I've been meaning to comment on seeing houses with their outdoor Christmas lights on since November 8th. It seems way too soon to me. There are still tree leaves falling.
tongue.gif

Crazy people!!!! The radio station my parents listen to in the car is doing a "christmas preview" all weekend! BOOOO it should start till after thanks giving!!!!!! Like on thanks giving a couple of familys I know all have a big dinner/ late lunch at a persons house and we decorate the tree at the person's house cause it give the kids something to do and then the lady whose house we at doesnt have to mess with the christmas tree at whole lot :smiley: She love that we decorate it for here :P I dont think christmas lights should be up already can we just get to thanksgiving first lol

WOW I havent been on here since I got back from vacation last month! lol probley cause my laptop has been no go :P But now im back, sorta...... school is sucking up alot of my time :P
So how is everybody????

Oh man ... Random Threads were fun when we had all the Alias Freaks on ... has been awhile since I was here ...

Got to re-watch Alias soon ...

Back