random #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
sorry guys! gettin 2 alias obsessed! i mean, u have bugs on your site, so its all espionage and maybe people are spying on ur site nance! sorry, lol, that post did sound stupid didnt it! :(

Espionage said:
sorry guys! gettin 2 alias obsessed! i mean, u have bugs on your site, so its all espionage and maybe people are spying on ur site nance! sorry, lol, that post did sound stupid didnt it! :(
:lol: hahahah no, your a great alias devotee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nance whats up with all this jen stuff??!!
holly hell people its finally feeling like summer in VA!!!! god its about time!! i think i burnt the hell out of my skin today and my 3 yr old daughter(j/k..not my daughter)!!

ames723 said:
nance whats up with all this jen stuff??!!
holly hell people its finally feeling like summer in VA!!!! god its about time!! i think i burnt the hell out of my skin today and my 3 yr old daughter(j/k..not my daughter)!!
huh. jen stuff? what? :blink:

oh about her on et and eating doritos or something!! i dont know it was a few post ago!!

anyways you guys wanna hear something kind of funny??
im watching the news and it had a report about this semi carrying bannanas and the driver fell asleep at the wheel and the semi rolled over on the shoulder of I-95!!
i thought that was kind of funny!!

um i have no idea i dont think so maybe the dumbass driver!!

hey i posted jens interview that i got from etonline so go read it!! its in the general section!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back