random #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
gah!!! no fair!! u got hp #5 already!!! ima dyin! but i shoulldnt complain..i got two novels to raed for ap euro and two more for e2h....>=/....

I GOT IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT! I went out of my hermit state and went shopping! I GOT IT I GOT IT! I GOT IT I GOT IT! I GOT IT I GOT IT! I GOT IT I GOT IT! I GOT IT I GOT IT! I GOT IT I GOT IT! I GOT IT I GOT IT!

I GOT HP! HAHAHHAHAH hehehehehe! ahhahaha hehehehh!

ames723 said:
i know nance i ran to the kitchen and got back and it was almost over!!(ugh felgercarb the ac is blowing on me and its really cold!! ugh got to figure out how to turn it off!!) ok what the hell is buy magazine anyways??!!!

omg im losing my mind!! i cant not stand this child anymore! we were eating dinner and i was having a salad and she was like can i have some so i gave her some and then she was like no i want yours!! god i was like you have some on your plate!!! oh thank god she is goin to school tomorrow cause i cant take another full day with her!!! omg i hate 3 yr olds!!! the never shut up and repeat everything you say and have the such a smart mouth!! ok im goin to stop rambling on and on!!
the buy magazine.... Jen is going to be the FEATURE! each buy magazine edition has a star, last time it was like Leonardo Dicaprio... next is JEN!

Posted on Jun 24 2003, 08:58 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
:gasp: Amy you don't like HP??

I LOVE YOU!!

no i dont!!hehe!! have no desire to see the movies or read the books!!! my sister was telling me how this morning on this radio station that the d.j wanted to know what happened so some caller called him and spilled the beans and people were calling in sayin wtf thats f-ed up!! i think its great!!

aww that was a joke??!!! that would have been pretty hilarious if it was true but would tick alot of readers off!! ok im goin to shut up before you guys come after me!!

hey never been kissed on right now!! its on usa i think!! ahh this movie is hilarious and mv is in it!! :D

harry doesn't die! but i haven't read anything yet :lol: My head will explode... at the moment, reading is not something i can do!

hahaha the club scene from never been kissed!!! omg this is the funniest part!! ok really random but what the hell its the random thread!! ok i need to stay off the caffine!!

Charlie said:
AliasHombre said:
oh ya, gotcha!
HArry dies right?
:confused:

umm, no, were you joking or something?
Harry doesn't die...but rowling keeps giving u false leads abotu who might die...but you will have to wait till almost the very end to find out! My friend isn't speaking to me b/c I told her who died...so if you really must know PM me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back