Random #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone always leaves at the same time. It's rather odd. I'll be on AOL and like seven people say they have to leave at the same time.

i just worked at the library. it was fun (and cold!) and there was hardly anyone there :D

whatcha been up to?

well im gonna go watch a movie, be back in a few hrs 👋

okie dokie...have fun watching. i need a job...i need money, perhaps i shouldn't have let my friend take all those babysitting jobs. i was jsut out to see charlie's angels, my highlight of the dau....

SiriCerasi said:
i just worked at the library. it was fun (and cold!) and there was hardly anyone there :D

whatcha been up to?

u missed the big tommy and ilovtommy vs aliasALIAS fight! it ws crazy if u wanna c what happened read the last 10 pages of random 4

I just had the chance to buy a Jason Mraz signed guitar and I didn't.

I know it sounds stupid but I am actually depressed right now :(

why? well i was stressed out 4 2 days so i guess u hav the right 2 b depressed. does it have 2 do with your fight with aA?

and u should of bought the guitar

freelancer26 said:
why? well i was stressed out 4 2 days so i guess u hav the right 2 b depressed. does it have 2 do with your fight with aA?

that fight was all a huge joke...

freelancer26 said:

No, it's because I didn't buy the guitar.

And what fight with AA? The made up one? Why would I be depressed over that?

freelancer26 said:
SiriCerasi said:

whatcha been up to?

u missed the big tommy and ilovtommy vs aliasALIAS fight! it ws crazy if u wanna c what happened read the last 10 pages of random 4
i missed a fight? AWW! 10 pages...holey canoli!

Marlene said:
freelancer26 said:
SiriCerasi said:

whatcha been up to?

i missed a fight? AWW! 10 pages...holey canoli!
It was all a joke, but it was absolutely hilarious if you were there (especially if you were in on it)!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back