Random #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
UndercoverMichaelLover said:
freelancer26 said:
why? well i was stressed out 4 2 days so i guess u hav the right 2 b depressed. does it have 2 do with your fight with aA?

and u should of bought the guitar
that fight was all a huge joke...
what? how? a joke? what do u mean?

I went back and read it all, and it is *really* funny but I hope people realize it was a joke!!!

So, yes, for the record IT WAS ALL MADE UP!!!

after u left they confessed it was all a joke. elyse is the real knocker upper :lol:
Yep, you know it. :P

Freelancer-- everything we said within that whole fight was a joke. We're on opposite sides of the country, in fact, and no one is over the age of 16. No one works at Diamonds, no one owns sex slaves, and no one is stalking anyone.

Tommy said:
freelancer26 said:
why? well i was stressed out 4 2 days so i guess u hav the right 2 b depressed. does it have 2 do with your fight with aA?

No, it's because I didn't buy the guitar.

And what fight with AA? The made up one? Why would I be depressed over that?
u made that up? i'm so stupid. i thought AA had 10 kids and he knocked up women and your fieonce` told alot of ppl about his daughter _______ and he had 2 give her 2 slavery and he was gonna get locked away......................

ilovetommy said:
after u left they confessed it was all a joke.  elyse is the real knocker upper  :lol:
Yep, you know it. :P

Freelancer-- everything we said within that whole fight was a joke. We're on opposite sides of the country, in fact, and no one is over the age of 16. No one works at Diamonds, no one owns sex slaves, and no one is stalking anyone.
k, i don't know why i even thought that i'm so stupid as i keep sayin

freelancer26 said:
Tommy said:
freelancer26 said:

u made that up? i'm so stupid. i thought AA had 10 kids and he knocked up women and your fieonce` told alot of ppl about his daughter _______ and he had 2 give her 2 slavery and he was gonna get locked away......................
No you're not stupid, just gullible. ;)

ilovetommy said:
wow ur all under 16?!? and i htought u and tommy were engaged . . .  :blink:
We're e-engaged. :lol:
ooo ok lol :lol: is charlie under 16 too? i thought u guys were all, like 30! where did I get that ? / ? :blink:

no ur not mom! I believed it! Timmy was having a heart attack b/c of it lol.
yes i know but it all seemed so real and............... i'm ranting now we teens r so gullable!

ilovetommy said:
freelancer26 said:
Tommy said:
freelancer26 said:

No you're not stupid, just gullible. ;)
that part i already know ^_^

freelancer26 said:
Charlie said:
I went back and read it all, and it is *really* funny but I hope people realize it was a joke!!!

So, yes, for the record IT WAS ALL MADE UP!!!
i'm so stupid
No your not - I was offline and came back and went crazy for a second because I thought there was a civil war starting between the admins!

I had only read one portion of it and was like huh? like everyone else.

Although I caught on very fast because I know them better than that + their (general) ages + that they don't live anywhere near each other.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back